Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Three-Day Relationship...Tricka True!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Thats just it, Dont start a relationship to get to know each other... Get to know each other, Become friends, THEN start a relationship.

It's been 7 months running of getting to know my girl, and courting her, And for all I know it could be another 2 years before we are going out.

Old fashioned way may be harder, But it usly proves more rewarding. Todays mind sett is basicaly hit and miss... and alot of people get hurt because of that.
i hate that especially when they talk about the boyfriend they have....they you look like the guy to turn to not a boyfriend
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:35pm

Oh. I thought you meant a College Freshman.

High School Freshman girls are not worth the time. And it could get you a statutory rape charge if you aren't careful.

So, who's the next lucky lady?

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:38pm
You might want to be careful. You dont have to touch them. All she has to do is say that you touched her and you get those shiny bracelets and get to be the girlfriend. You even said she was crazy so dont think it is beneith a girl to lie to get you in trouble.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Thats just it, Dont start a relationship to get to know each other... Get to know each other, Become friends, THEN start a relationship.

It's been 7 months running of getting to know my girl, and courting her, And for all I know it could be another 2 years before we are going out.

Old fashioned way may be harder, But it usly proves more rewarding. Todays mind sett is basicaly hit and miss... and alot of people get hurt because of that.
i hate that especially when they talk about the boyfriend they have....they you look like the guy to turn to not a boyfriend

When your the guy she turns to, The one always there, The one who always comferts her, You're better then a boyfriend... and if you stick with it long enough, She'll see that.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:52pm

When your the guy she turns to, The one always there, The one who always comferts her, You're better then a boyfriend... and if you stick with it long enough, She'll see that.

It is the truth. Then if your real lucky you go out. Then it's pretty nice after that.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

It is the truth. Then if your real lucky you go out. Then it's pretty nice after that.

Exactly. It's alot harder, It's like an investiment...  Keep it in good shape and it will yield a much greater prophet then the time and effort you poored into it.

Edited by *Stealth*
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:47am

Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

Thats just it, Dont start a
relationship to get to know each other... Get to know each other,
Become friends, THEN start a relationship.It's
been 7 months running of getting to know my girl, and courting her, And
for all I know it could be another 2 years before we are going out.Old
fashioned way may be harder, But it usly proves more rewarding. Todays
mind sett is basicaly hit and miss... and alot of people get hurt
because of that.
i hate that especially when they talk
about the boyfriend they have....they you look like the guy to turn to
not a boyfriend

When your the guy she turns to, The one always there, The one who
always comferts her, You're better then a boyfriend... and if you stick
with it long enough, She'll see that.

Exactly. It's alot harder, It's like an investiment... Keep it in
good shape and it will yield a much greater prophet then the
time and effort you poored into it.
I'm behind ya 200% there Stealth
White Ion
White Empire Reloader
Blackheart Board
CP Roller Trigger
Hybrid Feedneck
Unimount2
68/3000 CF Pure Energy Tank
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:51am

The old fashioned way may be harder, But it usly proves more rewarding. Todays mind sett is basicaly hit and miss... and alot of people get hurt because of that.

/me salutes Stealth

I agree completely
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:59am
10 Points for Stealth

"Game over man, it's game over!"

Anyway...

Yeah, freshman girlfriends do suck. I was dating this girl for 8 months last year(gone for 2 of them, but we were going out...), and it was just bad...dear God, I don't even want to think about it. I don't remember the number of times I stayed up till 1-2AM talking to her, just because she wanted to. I've basically laid off(leaving myself wide open here...) girls this whole year-it was one bad experience.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 1:00am
I love women..
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 7:09am

because of that.
not a boyfriend

Blah, been doing that for years
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

because of that.
not a boyfriend

Blah, been doing that for years

Yeah Bugg, You got that part down, Now learn to semi-understand women, And be able to sweet talk them and know how to romance them.

I myself have became such a "Girly-man" That a couple months ago 5 girls (I know each personally) Inclueding the one I am courting invited me over for a over night party, Yes... 5 girls, One guy, Over night.

When you get to that point... Then come back and tell me just how hard it is to break through the whole "I just want you as a really good friends" thing. It isn't hard, It's just how willing you are to get the girl.

Edited by *Stealth*
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:32am
one time my ex called me (we were going out at the time) at 2 am and i decided to mess with her(thats the reason she dumped me) i said hey you wanna talk screw the phone i'm coming over, see you in 10, and i hung up and started biking over her house. well, when i knocked on the door and loudly shouted 'HEY KYRA OPEN THE DOOR!', her dad came out and gave me a hard stare and said what the 'hell' are you doing here so early? i told him i wanted to talk to his daughter and at that point she came down looking very pissed off and looked right at me and said 'get the 'hell' off my porch before i kick your ass to texas and back!'. needless to say, that was the end of our relation ship. originally i thought it would be funny, but it didn't turn out too well. so i guess thats my advice to you all, never go over your girl's house in the middle of the night.
-edit- i have since learned how to treat girls properly and how to kill these damn bloody pop ups ah go away!

Edited by bluemunky42
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:34am
You probably have reached the point where they think you are homosexual.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:05am
They all know otherwise, and further more all know I am trying to get with the one particular girl I speak of.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:17am

They all know otherwise, and further more all know I am trying to get with the one particular girl I speak of.
Ehh, once you're in the friend zone, it's ahrd to get out.

I have no problem doing stuff, I was on a cruise in November, and lets just say, It was fun    and didn't have to worry about any reprucussions couse it was a week long cruise.
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:18am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

one time my ex called me (we were going out at the time) at 2 am and i decided to mess with her(thats the reason she dumped me) i said hey you wanna talk screw the phone i'm coming over, see you in 10, and i hung up and started biking over her house. well, when i knocked on the door and loudly shouted 'HEY KYRA OPEN THE DOOR!', her dad came out and gave me a hard stare and said what the 'hell' are you doing here so early? i told him i wanted to talk to his daughter and at that point she came down looking very pissed off and looked right at me and said 'get the 'hell' off my porch before i kick your ass to texas and back!'. needless to say, that was the end of our relation ship. originally i thought it would be funny, but it didn't turn out too well. so i guess thats my advice to you all, never go over your girl's house in the middle of the night.
-edit- i have since learned how to treat girls properly and how to kill these damn bloody pop ups ah go away!

hillarous story in my opinion
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Ehh, once you're in the friend zone, it's ahrd to get out.

If you would have read the above post you would have already known I know it is difficult to get out, But it's all in if the girl realizes what is truely valuable, IMO to be in a relationship, The two parties should already be best friends with eachother.

Originally posted by TheSpookyKids87 TheSpookyKids87 wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

hillarous story in my opinion

A stupid move...

But all the yet, A histarical story. Props to your comediac outlook.

Edited by *Stealth*
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:27am

If you would have read the above post you would have already known I
know it is difficult to get out, But it's all in if the girl realizes
what is truely valuable, IMO to be in a relationship, The two parties
should already be best friends with eachother.
Yea, I read it. I'm good friends with one girl, but she has a bf, and him and I hate eachother, so she feels more obligated to him even though all of our firends say we are perfect, and her parents hate her Bf..

well, her choice, not mine
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:33am
yeah i thought it would be funny too until her dad came out and gave me that look, lol. now that i look back i admit it is pretty funny
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic