Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Three-Day Relationship...Tricka True!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three-Day Relationship...Tricka True!!!
    Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:04pm

So, after a bit of thought...

Never date a Freshman because they think that they now own you. Indeed, they feel that you have no other life outside of them. You may not even exist when you are not with them.

What has lead me to this and to my three-day relationship (Tuesday to Thursday)?

Being called at 3:00 in the morning Wednesday.

"H-Hello, who is this?"
"Hey it's me!"
"That doesn't tell me much...something...wrong?"
"No. Say hello to my kitty!"

Yes or now she actually called me at 3:00 in the morning to talk to her cat...yes or noooo. YES.

That and she threw all of my Skoal cans out of my truck. I was saving those. I know, they're junk, but it's my junk and I like them being there.

So, freshman girls with a 4.7GPA= poop.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:06pm
So shes smart, but was she hot?

And how did it end?

And all I know is that if any girl called me at 3am to talk to her cat, she would get a stern talking too. Not to mention her cat would mysteriously end up in my pocket knife in its head.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:07pm
uh, dude, thats most of the girls in high school.. I'm having problems too, but a diff way... I guess... look up the Friday the 13th post by me and get caught up
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:09pm
She threw away your tins of skoal, thats the worst thing ever, i dont know what i would do if someone did that to mine(30 and counting)

Was she hott? Is she crazy?
[FI_Reigns] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:10pm

She was...cute. Really tiny though, like 5'0", maybe 5'1", 85lbs.

Pretty much:

"Hey...sorry, but, you know that song, God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flats? Yeah, well...that's ain't us."

Then I walked away and she allegedly cried.

Edit- Crazy? Heck no, she wants that perfect GPA, would never smoke, drink, etc. Not wild at all. Cute, yes. Hot...not really.

Edit- Her mom blamed me for his B in the class we're in.

Edited by [FI_Reigns]
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:11pm
Is she crazy? you never answered that
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:12pm
phone call at 3 am gets this:

"its 3am ... i'm supposed to be sleeping..."

*click*
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Is she crazy? you never answered that
SHE CALLED HIM AT 3 IN THE MORNING TO TALK TO HER CAT!!!! What do you think?  Seriously that's crazy to me.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by [FI_Reigns [FI_Reigns wrote:

] Edit- Her mom blamed me for his B in the class we're in.

Ah......now the truth comes out
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
[FI_Reigns] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI_Reigns] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Originally posted by [FI_Reigns [FI_Reigns wrote:

] Edit- Her mom blamed me for his B in the class we're in.

Ah......now the truth comes out

You figured me out, lol!

Anyway, yeah, I hear her mom saying, when we got interims and everything: "So, you got a B? Why are your grades slipping so badly? That's the second one this semester, rawr!!! Is it your new boyfriend? He's distracting you, argh!!!" She was telling and lot's of profanity.

Edited by [FI_Reigns]
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:38am
Ya, girls moms are the crazy ones, not the girls...
DOZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:11am
i brought a girl home 45 minutes late once and her mother was in tears and her dad almost killed me, but the chick failed to tell me that on our way home, so as a rule of mine, i will no longer be involved with that specific female
If your flying in a plane and a fly is flying inside of your plane and the windows are up, does the fly add weight to the plane?
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:14am
Girls are confusing, but the reward is worth putting up with their crap...
DOZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:17am

and buggs last reply pretty much somes it up, they're crazy but in the end its worth it

If your flying in a plane and a fly is flying inside of your plane and the windows are up, does the fly add weight to the plane?
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:03pm
What is SKOAL?
Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by TheSpookyKids87 TheSpookyKids87 wrote:

What is SKOAL?
Dipping tobacco. I would be pissed if I lost my tin collection, consisting of Skoal Mint, Wintergreen, and a few Apple(blech!), Grizz Green, and Cope LC.
I need a new Sig...
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:14pm
I have a friend who does dip, and it has to be one of the most disgusting habbits I have ever had to put up with. I have yelled at him so many times for spitting into his cup while in my car. He knows the rule that there is no chewing while in my car. Next time I'll plug his nose and hold his mouth shut so he swallows it then push him out of the car before he can vomit in it.

Edited by Snipa69
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:14pm
Maybe it wasn't a cat in the animal sense... maybe she wanted you to come over and kiss her?

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:17pm
^ maybe you should edit that. 

But anyways... your Friggin 18!!!   what the hell are you doing hanging out with 14 - 15 yr olds?!

Edited by Panda Man
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:26pm
oh well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic