Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [80.77%]
5 [19.23%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:07pm
in general what barrel you have DOES NOT MATTER. it comes down to the effective length (the amount of barrel before the porting) the amount of porting (the more porting the quieter, which doesnt really matter a whole lot, and less efficient)

smoothness of just about any after market barrel is going to be smooth enough to have no difference between one or the other (so no there isnt a difference between an aluminum or stainless or titanium back to your dye barrel)

in regards to bore size i would say get one thats relatively large, that way it can shoot any paint no problem and you dont have to worry about breakage from too small a bore, i have a freak kit and i have an ultralight and i have noticed no difference in accuracy by bore matching the freak as opposed to the ultralight in every type of paint ive used, and if there was a difference its nothing compared to the inconsistancy in ALL paint, or the consistancy of the gun, and of course the largest factor, you.
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic