Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you buy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:15pm
Well yeah but they'd have to  make one for the spyder and who says he will? What's that you say? The little Bill Gates in everyone? Hmmmm... I see.
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:49pm
the balls will start colliding in the barrel and breaking at anything more than 35-36 bps

and your probally just some 13 year old pimply faced punk, who thinks it fun to impress people online

go play in traffic
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:51pm
lol ^^^^ u remind of this punk chick go get hit by a car she says lol when she gets mad
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by marktippman98 marktippman98 wrote:

lol ^^^^ u remind of this punk chick go get hit by a car she says lol when she gets mad

U is a letter, not a word. Also I beleive you forgot the word me, after remind? Other wise you type like any other mindless 12 year old

Your title say "boy george clone". That forfits your right to try and talk down to anyone.

Edited by GhilleMan

Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:19pm

Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

U is a letter, not a word. Also I beleive believe you forgot the word me, after remind? Other wise otherwise you type like any other mindless 12 year old . 

Your title say say's "boy george clone". That forfits forfeits your right to try and talk down to anyone.

Yeah, we can all do it .

Edited by Sentinelz
cb_neosythe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cb_neosythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 4:04am
haha nice, but honestly tourneys will never allow such a device.
Besides if you notice 15-20 bps is actually pretty fast when it's in the
air. Plenty to trap mr. 98 rental behind his hyper tube of security and
then quickly bring him to reality of death when you bunker him.
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 5:21am
I've never been trapped in my life... well I did fall in that hole that that sewer cage thing was on top of but I moved that and then the next day I fell inbut there was a bunch of people there so I got out...
flapjack484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flapjack484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 3:38pm
No I'm not a 13 year old, jackass. I'm 17, and I KNOW that this design will work. (it's still in development). Now, how about you play in traffic, and I run you down. Why the hell would I want to impress people on a forum, especially one I rarely use?
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Sentinelz Sentinelz wrote:

Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

U is a letter, not a word. Also I beleive believe you forgot the word me, after remind? Other wise otherwise you type like any other mindless 12 year old . Your title say say's "boy george clone". That forfits forfeits your right to try and talk down to anyone.

Yeah, we can all do it .

ya, i probally should use spell check when I go for the grammar insults, but hey, I'll admit when someone has me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic