Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you buy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flapjack484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you buy...
    Posted: 20 May 2005 at 3:57pm

A trigger that could get you 40+ balls per second, if it meant re-learning trigger walking?

I have a design for a trigger that could reach those speeds, but I would like to know if people would buy it before getting a patent.

For the protection of my design, I can't tell you any more about it, but I can assure you, it may very well be one of the fastest triggers ever made. The only drawback is that using it means re-learning trigger walking.

Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 4:14pm
What marker would it go to. Im assuming it goes to an electronic gun.

And if it could get 40+ balls a second, people would buy it.

Not that youll get a patent anyway. You might as well just show us.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 5:31pm
your not talking about a trigger that hinges in the middle are you?

Or a trigger that fires on the pull back, and a push forward.

Both of those have already been done.
ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 5:36pm
even if you can get 40 cycles per second what's going to feed it that fast?
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 5:39pm
Sounds rad

flapjack484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flapjack484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 6:03pm

Probably a cocker upgrade.

G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 10:02pm
stupid people would buy  it, i just think it is a waste of paint. i see people with cockers who just sit there unloading on the bunker that someone is behind even when they don't see them. i go out onto the speedball field with my a-5 and a 30 round cap on my cyclone feeder and still come out with paint and don't get hit most of the time. i just prefere to shoot when i can see my target because wasting paint on hitting a bunker doesn't achieve anything.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 10:29pm
Nobody can shoot that fast without ramping.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by ekim98 ekim98 wrote:

q-loader can.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 5:52pm
I wouldn't buy it, because I know absalutely nothing about it.  If you told us how it worked, maybe.  The only way anyone would say yes is if they are ok with throwing away money on somthing that may not work, or if they knew how it worked.  You'll have to explain to get a solid answer.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 7:05pm
That's uselessly fast. Tournaments would probably not allow it, and the board would have to be able to keep up with 40 cps. Because of that, it wouldn't work on very many guns.
slettec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slettec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 7:33pm

if i knew what this thing was, and how it worked, i would buy it just for being able to say "I can go 40 bps with my trigger!"

WGP orracle
cp flame drop
MACdev gladiator reg
Evil pipe kit
68/5000 tank
evlutionII w/zboard

A-5
ultralite
e-grip w/jcs duel trigger
45/4500 crossfire
LPK,cp reg
Drop forward
Tactical*Army View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tactical*Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Originally posted by ekim98 ekim98 wrote:

q-loader can.

dye is comming out with a hopper that i can go alot faster that the q loader i belive it is called the dye momentum or something like that .... dude your bold would like be going so fast it would blow up (sarcastic)
The Oklahoma Tactical Army
poop on timmy's and all other so what they call "high end guns"
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:44am
Oh, keep in mind that the TRIGGER of a gun can do an almost INFINITE BPS, it's all about how the pull is read. So, unless you are creating a board, or something along those lines, I call shenanigans.
fargosniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fargosniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 11:14am

Well first of all nowadays many board are uncapped, including E Blades, WAS Boards, and numerous others that aren't low end crap, and most tourneys cap it at 15bps now because of ramping, and I'm sure G Cue doesn't know crap about speedball either, and no the Q loader can't go that fast it's advertised at 30 bps plus, and a Halo B with Victory Board can do 35bps and why would you make it a cocker upgrade??? You would need a very fast ram to make sure the back block kept up so anyways not gonna happen

Bring it
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 8:47pm
heh, the back block would be moving so much, the whole gun would probly just vibrate until your hands went numb.
Nutteralex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:36am
I wouldn't buy it. I think it would be a waste of paint. I'm sure other people would buy it. 
flapjack484 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flapjack484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:18pm
Well to clarify things, the trigger design would make it very easy to reach 40bps.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 6:14pm

Originally posted by flapjack484 flapjack484 wrote:

Well to clarify things, the trigger design would make it very easy to reach 40bps.

What's the point of 40 bps?

disturbed*rocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disturbed*rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 6:40pm
No. I think that paintball is getting too fast. I worry about guns getting faster and faster, and injuries happening due to overshooting.
Your gun chops balls.

& nbsp; 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic