Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NASPBL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rephy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NASPBL
    Posted: 22 May 2005 at 6:51pm

North American Scenario Paintball League

I have been asked to be the XO for the NJ NASPBL NJ Team. Chris from the NJ Titans is going to be the CO. Together the Titans and Ambush will make up most of the command staff, but we still need some valuable teams and individuals to help lead us to victory. We have one win under our belts now lets take the rest.

I am looking for some teams and individuals to play in several different rolls and ranks. You are not required to make all games, you may join the league and play the games you want or can make. Also, you dont have to be from NJ to play for NJ. Team Ambush is made up of players from PA and NJ.

My team, Team Ambush - Alpha Squad Tournament Team will be heading up Base Security. I am also looking for player to join Team Ambush as well. Check out our website and our team's sponsors at
www.TeamAmbush.net. I can also be contacted at Captain@TeamAmbush.net. Also, feel free to check out the NASPBL's website for details at www.naspbl.com.

I will also be at EMR's Castle Conquest April 30th if you would like to talk about joining us. I will be playing under Team Bushwackers Flag for this game inside the Castle.

_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:10pm
Umm, isnt this post a tad late?
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 6:41pm
Or VERY early.
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 1:50pm
no, Castle conquest was a few weeks ago. Next year its on memorial day weekend
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:39pm
Ah. I see.
rephy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rephy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 2:31am
Yea your right. I will be at Burma Road this weekend 5/28. The team will be in all black with skulls on the front of the jerseys. I will be in the black and red evil pants with the same jersey. Stop in we share a bunkhouse with Team Bushwacker.
rephy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rephy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 12:28pm

League update: The league has now gone to a 400 minute game. There is also an NASPBL training camp at Skirmish June 4th/5th. If you attend you are entered into the league for free for the season. Registration fees will be waived.

The camp will have several different training classes and mini games throughout the two days. It is also BYOP, thats correct you can bring your own paint to use.

Come out and meet the NASPBL organizers and the division 1 team leaders. You do not have to play for the state you live in.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic