Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can frozen paintballs effect gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuBwAy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can frozen paintballs effect gun
    Posted: 24 May 2005 at 8:46pm
Can a frozen paintbal when being shot damage your barrel(Flatline)
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 8:51pm
Unless you can get your hands on liquid nitrogen, dont expect paintballs to freeze. If it does it would probaly do better in the Flatline because it wont break and will roll better.
CLos98C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLos98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 8:52pm

ok....good question, but never double post

it wastes space and jus slows the forum up.....

crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:00pm
let's not be an idiot, and possibly kill someone, sound good?
Real guns have gills.
SuBwAy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuBwAy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:13pm
I was only shooting them at trees
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:42pm

Originally posted by SuBwAy SuBwAy wrote:

I was only shooting them at trees

Trees have feelings too.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:32pm
Way to publicly show your abuse of paintball.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 4:49pm

well.. it may possibly damage your gun, barrel not to mention people if ur not careful

but hey, if it floats ur boat just be careful!

Edited by KoolKidsKlan

crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 5:39pm
[QUOTE=SuBwAy] I was only shooting them at trees[/
QUOTE]

why would you freeze them then?
Real guns have gills.
Strider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:44pm

if you freeze ur paint then i believe that you deserve to get shot by it. its people like you that will give paintball a bad reputation of being a dangerous sport.

paintball is one of the safest sports played so lets keep it that way

< thats you after you get shot with your paintballs in the face

and now ive run out of the house... naked... somehow

looking to buy an e-bolt if your selling one email me at Swordofstrider@gmail.com
Nutteralex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:49pm
If you freeze them, they'll grow I think, so yes. Please don't freeze paintballs, it will give it a bad rep, sorry badder rep.
cwallace1029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwallace1029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 12:17am
OK  ppl like u is why  they are wanting to make paintball illigal ppl like u and the morons who shoot street signs that arent even rely paintballers there just ppl who went to walmart and purchesed a brass eagle piece of crap and decided  to do a drive by...REPENT NOW!!!!!!!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 12:20am

Originally posted by cwallace1029 cwallace1029 wrote:

OK  ppl like u is why  they are wanting to make paintball illigal ppl like u and the morons who shoot street signs that arent even rely paintballers there just ppl who went to walmart and purchesed a brass eagle piece of crap and decided  to do a drive by...REPENT NOW!!!!!!!

Learn to spell and not use AIM speak.

tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:08pm
why would you freeze paintballs anyway
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

dudz0rz!, if we people cant use AIM speak dat crazy. ill type usin whateva lingo i want and u wont stop me

I'm really suprised this thread hasn't been locked by now. Its publicly showing the abuse of paintball and is against the rules of the forum.

Originally posted by the god known as enos the god known as enos wrote:

Seventh, discussions of illegal activity, or activities that are extremely dangerous and can result in personal injury or death are prohibited and will be locked without warning. This includes discussions involving illegal drugs, dangerous paintball practices such as tank modification, or barrel silencers.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:48pm
yeah shut it down it's taking up good forum space and it's useless info 
cwallace1029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwallace1029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:49pm
yeah u b right home dawg i totally vibe what u b sayin
When the going gets tough, call the police.
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 8:54pm

shut up dude... your always whining... either about CAPS LOCK or spelling... get over yourself or is it how you get off?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

shut up dude... your always whining... either about CAPS LOCK or spelling... get over yourself or is it how you get off?

Yep.

Oh, and it's "Shut up dude. You're always complaining about Caps Lock or spelling... get over yourself, or is it how you get off?"

Every edit I make from here on out, I will dedicate to you. Have fun with that.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
bullseye9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullseye9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:49pm
Would you alter a live round for a real gun???? I sure hope not!!!!!! Paintball marker or AR15 a gun is a gun. Treat it with respect or put it down!!!!Don't come crying to the forum when you break your marker doing somthing STUPID!!!!!!!!
Tippmann A-5
E-Grip
JCS DUAL Trigger
14" J&J ceramic
68/4500
bullet drop
macro line
polished internals
LPK

The damage done to a man should be such that there is no fear of revenge!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic