FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chicago PSP-getting ready

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chicago PSP-getting ready
    Posted: 05 July 2005 at 10:41pm
grrrr.....

We went 2 and 2 in X-ball. One we beat ourselves and the second a faulty PACT timmer got us two 4 min in the 2nd half. After that the refs were not happy with us and hit us with sooooo many crappy calls it wasn't funny. Oh did I forget to metion we played 5 man and xball in that heat. lol... Eight 5 man games per team (3teams) and 1 x-ball match with only 6 guys because the rest were playing 5 man during the 4th match.

In 5 man we sucked butt. We got 8th out of 90 teams. One of our guys went down in that heat and another got injured right before semi's. Still puts us in 1st over all in D3 5 man, but not by much after that poor showing. If we have another showing like that we will drop out of 1st. But that's not going to happen :)

What's up with that NE Open crap? I hope they nail something down ASAP!!!!
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 4:02pm
We sold our spot to Empress. Was looking forward to seeing alot of people out there. O well.   See you all at NEO
Pump Scout View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pump Scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:19am
So, how'd TPA do? Our team went 1-1 on Thursday, then got blown out (14-0, ouch) on Friday morning. We put together a bunch of players from Stalker teams and played as "Synergy" in D3 X-ball.

'Twas an interesting experience, that's for sure. I think it's going to take at least a year before I'm ready for more, but it was good to go to a big event like this after all these years in the sport.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:24am
Off to Chicago, see ya guys there.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 1:45pm
No booth.  Just call the store and ask for Craig.  I'm sure he'd bring the parts you need to Chicago.  If you run into any stunbling blocks give me a PM.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 10:26am
Ill be there with compulsive NRG....Watching.

Will rat factory have a booth down there cause i might stop by to pick up some parts for my Rat?
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 9:43am
Ya and we sucked that day too. lol... We don't do well indoors. Now outdoor is another story. hehe.....

I made some changes on the X-ball team so I'm pumped for Chicago!!!!!

One week!!!!!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:17am
I've seen Herc's team play. He drove like 5 hours to practice at my field.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i'll be there... watching
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:46pm
well thats good... i was planning on going on saturday anyway.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:08pm
Not yet x-ball schedules MIGHT be up Monday. But we will play 8 five man games Sat. We will start around 8:30- 9am Sat
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:25pm
herc... you know when you play yet?... i'd love to see your team
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:56pm
pspevents.com

2005 Chicago Open. The event will be held June 22nd-26th at the Bolingbrook Recreation and Aquatic Complex. The Complex is conveniently located about half an hour from both major airports near hotels, restaurants, and entertainment.

It's FREE to watch

If you've never been and can make it I would check it out.

Edited by HercTPA
tippmannlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:12pm

when is it?

where is it?

what time?

how much does it cost to watch?

i have never been to a proffesional paintball game

if you want somthing done right do it yourself

98 custom-$135(used)
Eggy 2-$30(used
camo 4+1 pack-$10(used)
20oz co2-(came with gun)
jumping on friend out of a tree during game-PRICELESS

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 10:42am
its not as hard as you think Hway. 3-4 hours a week practicing. 3-4 hours a week working off your practice paint at the field.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 7:42pm
Man, I wish I had time & $$$ to be on a team ... 
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

Anyone going to Chicago?

We will be there

TPA Revolution D3 X-Ball
TPA D3 5 Man
TPA Red D3 5 Man
TPA Black D3 5 Man
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i'll be there... watching
I'll be there if i can make it. Only a 3 hour drive.

What date is it?

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 11:26pm
now where is choopie with his action figure?
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 11:24pm
pheer teh powzerz of tehz axionfigzorz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic