Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angel G7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 5:55pm
Holy crap reticule....that's hawt!
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 6:19pm
NICE
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

That frame is begging for anno. "Magic" is software?

Yep. Software, but not distributed to the public.
'...in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly. Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."' -Clark Kent on Tippmann forumer
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 7:16pm
4.6 fly software? Or something else?
///AMG What?
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 7:50pm
3.7 Fly software is what I gather.  He was reluctant to give many details after I fired and inquired.
'...in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly. Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."' -Clark Kent on Tippmann forumer
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 7:54pm
Hmm, maybe i misread somewhere, maybe it was speed software that was 4.X, i dunno...
///AMG What?
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 9:04pm
WOW mad hot reticule.
newbie527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 11:02pm

thsi guy has one at my field its awesome... to bad hes a newb and cant handle it

check out Actionmarkers.com, like any of the guns??? pm me if you want discount.
pb125 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 2:33am
yummie

-me
Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 9:29am
sweet 100/10
I shall not flag or fail. I shall go on to the end. I shall defend my island whatever the cost may be. I shall fight in the hills and in the streets. I shall never surrender.
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:10pm

I'll get a vid up soon with my G7.

I did a few things to my Ihalo. Its not a normal Ihalo....

Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:29pm
I'm sorry but I think Angels are biggest waste of space/$ out there. I think they are ugly as sin and don't perform as well as they're all hyped up to be. And before you flame me, I did used to own one and always had to have it worked on for repairs and such.

Edited by Penguin

Back by popular demand
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:01pm
^^^angels arn't for everyone i guess.....  It depends on what you like in a gun.  I personaly don't like the ripper timmys because the handle is uncomfortable.....
X
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Zippoman Zippoman wrote:

I have Got to get me one of These

save some money and get an 05 speed, or an ir3 WAS'd and ACE'd.
the g7 is all looks, basically the same as an 05 speed with like 3 different things not counting the milling
shot it, and its pretty sweet, but i hate angels

GUN WHORE
XTC
billya5 View Drop Down
Strike 2 for trolling (6/30)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billya5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 2:10am

[/QUOTE]
the g7 is all looks, basically the same as an 05 speed with like 3 different things not counting the milling
shot it, [/QUOTE] 

you couldnt be more wrong i have been looking in to getting one. And the insides of the G7 are completly different from the 05 speed. While the G7 still garners the same twist-lock clamping feed neck and Eye-Q hardware, that’s about all this marker carries over from the ’05 Speed design. Even the internals are completly different, however much of that is unseen to the average user unless the marker is disassembled.

for more info on how wrong you are go to

http://www.68caliber.com/features/reviews/story04906.php

Right know im fondling my....

Angel G7 blue dust
2 piece custom products barrel
halo B
68/4500 crossfire l/p tank
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by billya5 billya5 wrote:

shot it, [/QUOTE] 

you couldnt be more wrong i have been looking in to getting one. And the insides of the G7 are completly different from the 05 speed. While the G7 still garners the same twist-lock clamping feed neck and Eye-Q hardware, that’s about all this marker carries over from the ’05 Speed design. Even the internals are completly different, however much of that is unseen to the average user unless the marker is disassembled.

[/QUOTE]
have you shot both of them? the g7, then the 05 speed?...i have, and they perform almost exactly the same, g7=1300$ or so 05 speed=900$

GUN WHORE
XTC
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 2:36pm
Both of you numbskulls SUCK at quoting.
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Both of you numbskulls SUCK at quoting.

lmao
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by billya5 billya5 wrote:

shot it, [/QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE] YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME!!!  I don't care.  Get that vid up soon!!!
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 6:26pm
Yes, you do suck at quoting.

Again, reticule shows he is a demigod. You're incredible man...I want to shoot your guns!

That's an incredible G7-who's was it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic