Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FOR THOSE NEAR MILWAUKEE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
1 strike, language. 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astroman1296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR THOSE NEAR MILWAUKEE!!!!
    Posted: 03 June 2005 at 3:09pm
I was wondering how many people on here live in Wisconsin and are near Milwaukee...maybe one of these days we should have a big tournament/game.....woodsball of course......reply if interested.
Workin From Seven to Eleven every night
It really makes life a drag
I dont think thats right
Ive really been the best of fools
Since Ive Been Lovin You
Im about to loose my worried mind
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 12:59am
i'm close to milwaukee
www.pbteamwow.com
Astroman1296 View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astroman1296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 2:10pm
Would you be interested in getting some of your buddies together and playing some wooddsball?
I dont think thats right
Since Ive Been Lovin You
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 2:38pm
i live somewhat near milwaukee during the summer... and i go to MSOE for school... but woods isn't my favorite...
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 8:05pm
i'm intrested, where were you thinking? and when? i don't have many friends who play with me, but i know a couple.
www.pbteamwow.com
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 9:55pm
I would, but woods is no longer my game.
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 7:25pm
Our group is near Milwaukee. I've got 37 acres that we play on in Jefferson County.....just west past Oconomowoc.
1 strike, language. 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astroman1296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:33pm
So hyper, would you be interested in playing?  We could have Millslane come too.  I play at my friends house in Muskego, but it would probably be too small for about 40 people...so sounds like the 37 acres will work....when do you want to play?
I dont think thats right
Since Ive Been Lovin You
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 3:08pm
does anybody own a chrono? if was are planning on playing where one is not provided (paintball field) thats cool, but a chrono to get all the gun under 300 needs be avaliable. i don't have one, saving up for that.

my flatline will  be well under 300 to work right. its not that i not a trusting person, but uh, yeah. i don't want to get my goggles smashed by a hot ball. ya know what i mean?

its just not smart until you can trust that everybodys comming at the right velolsity
www.pbteamwow.com
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:05pm
hmm... hyper i didn't know you lived there... my g/f lives in oconomowoc.  keep me posted... and make it not so soon... wisdom teeth come out tomorrow.
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

hmm... hyper i didn't know you lived there... my g/f lives in
oconomowoc.  keep me posted... and make it not so soon... wisdom
teeth come out tomorrow.

Ahhh...wisdom teeth.....sucks. I got dry sockets and the pain pills couldn't dull the pain.....you just sit and moan.    Listen to your doctor and don't use straws & try to do too much! Trust me!

I can try to keep everyone posted. I doubt we will be playing very soon seeing as I have been attending a lot of out-of-state scenarios lately. Perhaps July or August....or even this fall.

I own a chrono and insist everyone chrono's under 285. Just a fairness and safety thing with me.
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

I own a chrono and insist everyone chrono's under 285. Just a fairness and safety thing with me.

Thats what i wanted to hear
www.pbteamwow.com
Quickdraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickdraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 7:04pm
Hey fella's. I am in Milwaukee as well, and would love to try and get
into some games.

Do any of you use the SpecOps brigade website to coordinate your
games? Awesome site for hosting paintball outings.

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/

Edited by Quickdraw
1 strike, language. 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astroman1296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:25am
Hyper I'm loving you're signature with Bush!
I dont think thats right
Since Ive Been Lovin You
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:51pm

Hey Hyper,

I've been working the crew to get up there for some more games.  I'll drill it into their thick foreheads this weekend at Oklahoma D-Day.  I'm going to be running paint and air ....

They get no paint or air till they say yes!!!   :-)

Wish me luck .... We're going to be the Germans on the Atlantic Wall ... 

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 1:09pm
Sounds like fun! Jochen, Jefangel, Myself and 2 others will be attending CPX Last Samurai at the end of June....you going right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 11:38pm

I'll work on that one.  Just got back from D-Day in Oklahoma.

You guys NEED to go next year.  I cannot stress that enough.  We went out there at the beginning of the week to make a bunker on the atlantic wall.

Yes we're the underdogs and yes we were defending instead of attacking, but it was a blast no matter what negative issue's there were.

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 6:25pm
So is that 'yer bunker? Did you build that one, or just defend it? GOt any stories or more pics????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 9:46am

The promoter let us build it.  Well Kevin and a friend of our from Kentucky actually built it.  They were out there at the beginning of the week.  But yeah we defended it. 

There is just to many war stories I can tell.  We ended up loosing the game due to lack of command structure, lack of motivated players, and some bad judgements on the promoters on what should have been allowed in the game.  Still had a blast .. only two things I can really say that will give you an idea are:

1.)  Allies landing on the Beach ...  we were playing the Atlantic Wall ... Remember the Blue team flag station???  Multiply that by 100.

2.)  Trench warfare in the rain!!!  Sneaking through the trenches trying to flank allies that got into the trenches and taking them out.  It ended up being some intense CC action.

Got two good deals while I was there.  A new A-5 with flatline for $290, and a Proteus Mask with com unit installed for $25.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 8:27pm
I'm not a huge woodsball fan, but if you guys plan something, I'll try to make it.  It'd have to be on a day my team has nothing going on though, so a saturday would be great, sundays are sketch.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic