Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spyder ?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :-)dude:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spyder ?????
    Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:32pm
i have a souped up spyder imagine sk4 with acs bolt rocking triffer and dye boomstick 14 inch barrel with the acs bolt and i was wondering if i should upgrade to a spyder fenix acs or keep the imagine ??
Proud tippmann owner :-)
:-)dude:-) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :-)dude:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:45pm

and i have the dye 3 stickies if that matters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :-)dude:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:47pm
sorry for all of the spelling errors i had 2 type it fast
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:23pm
I think you are on the wrong forum. You will just get trashed here. Right now aren't you shooting faster than the Fenix? The Standard Fenix anyway. Fenix is like 14bps and with the ACS i think it goes to like 20. Does your Imagine have an X-chamber or Reg?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :-)dude:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:31pm
it has a regulator...yeah i can way outshoot the rocking trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :-)dude:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:32pm
yeah i can way outshoot the fenix with the rocking trigger * gahd ic ant type 2day
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 12:31am
Stick with what you have and tweak it a bit more. You are almost maxed out for a spyder. If you have to go for the uber upgrade you can save for a higher end gun and use yours for backup. 

Edited by Liquid3
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:05pm
With the reg you now have basicaly the same options as on the Fenix. Keep the Imagine. Or sell it for a higher end gun like Liquid3 said. I'm sure you can get a good chunk of change for your Fenix with those upgrades.
98_custom22 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:24pm
wow dude wrong place to spend ur money on sell fast and get a real gun trust me the imagine was my first gun and that trash broke on me every game and i took awesome care of it i oiled it after every day i played
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 9:34pm
I'd sell and upgrade to an Ion or autococker, personally. I just don't see(and never did, even when I had my '03 Imagine) the point in maxing out Spyder upgrades.
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:44am
stick with what u got u have a lot of ups on yr spyder its not worth steping down to an other gun and then haveing it work yr way back up .
TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 3:57pm
wow rambo you do love spyders. my question is y they suck so bad? this is the tippmann forum and i have seen you diss tippmann many times this is no place for that... like i said before get a diff gun and upgrade or ur going to be paying for buying that spyder later down the road
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
dontBUYtippmann View Drop Down

Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontBUYtippmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:06pm
good job tippmann is a bad gun
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 9:54pm
moron alert^^

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:29pm

Spyder suck really bad. Ive had a bad experince with one. Sell that junk and get an A-5.

98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:21pm
For God's sake, use the edit button.
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:08pm
Happens all the time. Spyder guys come here and trash talk and we go to their board and trash talk. Can't we all just get along.....

I own both and love them....
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:13pm
you love ur spyder i cant see that..

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
youwish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youwish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:19am
Who cares? Sell the spyder, go ion, like me. and you guys are always talking about spyders are always breaking down, yet this has rarely happened to me??

Edited by youwish
sharp_sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharp_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Pro_Carbine Pro_Carbine wrote:

Spyder suck really bad. Ive had a bad experince with one. Sell that junk and get an A-5.

i couldnt aggre more a-5 rocks

I'll be beating you with this
tippy a-5
flatline
egrip
stock
double trigger
tippy remote
sweet ghillie
and one paintball
but don't be ashamed
you won't be the first one