Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [42.11%]
5 [26.32%]
5 [26.32%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anarchyintheua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guns
    Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:18am
Which is the best gun for my Dad.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:32am
how long has he been playing? please tell me he isn't getting one of these to start off with.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
anarchyintheua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anarchyintheua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 1:20pm
Yeah it will be his first paintball gun but he has played before
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:51pm
98c
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:01pm
My mom has a proto.

KH ARMY>you
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:05pm

2k4kev...heh. It's even funnier since I know you're serious.

Only your dad can decide what gun he likes best. Tell him to shoot them and try 'em out.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 8:55am
Well, if this is his first gun, I would say to look a little lower end but if he insists on one of these, then I suggest the Nerve.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Well, if this is his first gun, I would say to look a little lower end but if he insists on one of these, then I suggest the Nerve.
Either that or start out with a 98c or A-5 and upgrade it.  Then he can get used to paintball guns and figure out how they work.  He has to work his way up.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:03pm
Nerve = suck

He shouldnt start with any of those guns.
Bazz View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:27pm
get him a tippmann since its relly hard to screw up         &nbs p;     perfect noob gun      or a spyder e-99 (personal fav. noob gun)
Bazz View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:28pm
u are luky that your parents like pb and will play it with u
98_custom22 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:34pm
if he has the money buy him whatever he wants
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Either that or start out with a 98c or A-5 and upgrade it.  Then he can get used to paintball guns and figure out how they work.  He has to work his way up.

I second that motion.

I went A-5, then A4 Fly. I thank the lord every day that I didn't start with the Angel, otherwise it would be a very expensive paper weight.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 8:38am

I dont think he should 'start' paintballing with those... they are very 'finicky' and when one goes down(which they will) you'll/hel'll be clueless on whats going on.

Start him off with a Autococker, a Tippmann, or a Spyder. Those markers are pretty simple to fix if they go down. and can hold there own when the right upgrades are combined.

Edited by Panda Man
awblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:55pm

damn, is all i have to say,  i wish my dad wanted to buy any of those guns haha.  If he has never owned a gun before he should look at something slightly more simple like a 98c or a spyder e-99 as someone said earlier

paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 3:49pm
none of those, tippy or spyder
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 12:48pm
98C
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 1:15pm
Guess you guys play speed-ball and you are willing to spend some cash? I'd say none of those i'd go for a '04 BKO, basicaly all the thing needs is an electro hopper. It's pretty noobie friendly and it will grow with your experience.

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 11:12pm

He should get the 98c and learn the basics of the gun first. He should know his gun. You have to crawl before you walk and putting a lot of money into your first gun probably isnt smart if you find out a few weeks later that paintballing isnt for you

Revolution13 View Drop Down
Doesnt use brain.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolution13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 11:19am
If he wants a "high end" speed ball gun get him an ion so he can break then have him realise he needs an A-5.
Tippman A-5:
R/T
Freak Jr. Kit

Coming:
68/3000 Crossfire
D.O.P. Bullet Drop

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Doe-
"Good Kids" dont carry around .357's.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic