Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with markers plzzz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NasdaQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with markers plzzz
    Posted: 12 June 2005 at 2:07am

I want to buy a new marker. i currently have a 98c but i find it expensive to upgrade it. flatline is like 100$ !!!!

so what gun should i buy ? i want to go for a more of a long range gun where i can mount a scope where i can actually use to aim not just for spoting people.

the range is between 100-250$ try to go as low as possible

No Sprinkles! for every sprinkle I find i shall kill you. Stewie Grifin
pezman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pezman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 2:35am
Well first of all, this should not be in the marker gallery, but since we're here;
All guns shoot the same distance, the only way you will get more distance is with the flatline barrel or a cooper-t bolt(not as good of an alternative). What you described as what you want is just to buy the flatline. No need to spend money on another gun when you can make your first one better. One more thing, scopes are useless on any gun, NOTHING is accurate enough for them to be usefull. whereas red dot sights can be very useful little guys.
have a nice day.

Edited by pezman
P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:44am
no pic no post, read the stickies before posting
Ditmar369 View Drop Down

Guested - racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ditmar369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 11:29am
yo keep the tippy and ugrade it not wit a flatline.....Get a double trigger, barrel, Rt, and maybe even a hopper (revy) and u r good and that should be about 150 depending on the barrel.... just do that no point in getting another gun/..... pm me and i will tell u what to get like in detail if u want...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic