Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Changing lenses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvrunnera5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing lenses
    Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:31am
I was just watching a commercial and had this idea. It was advertising these glasses that protected your eyes from uv rays that changed their tint. I it got darker thatd start to get like regular clear glasses but the brighter it got outside the dark they would get.I'm sorry I cant explain things very well through typing. But if any of you understood me tell me what you think and also the flaws behind making them or using them. I just thought they'd be useful for games that go from say an open field to dark woods, day-night, or speedball to woodsball where one type of play requires clear vision and the other you may need darker tinted lenses to keep the sun out. I've always wanted mirrored lenses for my dye but dont like dark lenses in the woods so I think these would come in handy.
Constipated people don't give a crap!
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:42am
If it worked I'd wear them. Especially for my profilers, because those are insanly easy to change.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:47am
Those would be pretty cool. I'd also wear them. I want to get a new mask and tinted lenses soon.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Glurk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 12:16pm
I happen to have those lenses in my glasses (their called transitions) and there will always be slight tint but its a good idea
glurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurkglurk
nEmRoĞ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĞ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 3:45pm

i got glasses wit those lense.my look clear as any other regular glasses when not in sun light. and its suxs cause when ur in a car they dont wrk good cause they cant change darker cause ur windsheild is alrdy blocking the uv rays.

i would googles like that

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic