Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Games in Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hod928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games in Michigan
    Posted: 14 June 2005 at 4:32pm
Im looking for any games or tourneys in michigan if u no of any post them and leave the website Address if there is one......thxz
Seminole81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seminole81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 10:36am
hey where you at in Michigan? Im from Grand Haven, and iv been looking for some places to play...closest to me is M40 in holland and the 1 in Grand Rapids...and Colors in like Haspiria.
Seminole
---------
A-5
Drop Forward
Double Trigger
---------
Soon To Come...

E-Grip
Lapco Bigshot 7.5"
Crossfire 4500 PSI High Pressure System
hod928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hod928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 11:39am
im From Alger u prob never hered of it....then if u didnt i live about 15 min north from standish....
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 6:07pm
Well I run the South East Michigan x-ball league. We are currently accepting team rosters for the 2005 Fall season. Its a 6 week series to get everyone started with only a $120 team entry. FPO will be on sale for only $45 a case, greatly reduced from the normal $60.
dearborndhs13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dearborndhs13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:26pm
hey,  I live in Dearborn and on saturday was global conquest at hells survivors in Pinkney.  It is a great big field.  They have 3 big scenerio games which are global conqest, monster game, and tippman world challenge.  Monster game is giant with 3000 plus people all on 1 of 2 teams and tippman world challenge is everyone with a tippman vs everyone else.  Global conquest is just a huge scenerio game with about 700 people.  All I can say is its amazing.
shake it off-old school pain advice
paintballjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:59pm
Hey, I was also in the Global Conquest game. It was very awesome. It was my first time playing paintball and i was amazed by the size of the field. I would reccomend to play there. I played as the USA team. There were many nice people. dearborndhs13 what team were you on?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seminole81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:57am
yea like i said lol no where near me...thats about 3 hours away dearborn that is, and i have no clue where your from never heard of standish either...im about 1 hour west of grand rapids...i heard tippman gets their butts kicked in tippman vs world...
Seminole
---------
A-5
Drop Forward
Double Trigger
---------
Soon To Come...

E-Grip
Lapco Bigshot 7.5"
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:40pm

^you heard wrong.  Tippmann is very strong and I believe they are ahead in the series 3-2. 

My experience is that you can have a turkey shoot playing for either side if you're at the right place at the right time. 

Edited by Lightningbolt
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 4:02pm
Yeah, my boys England won Global this year. We pwned you. I also picked up gun #11 at that game. A classic Automag.
hod928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hod928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:54pm

ya im going to the Monster game maybe ill see u guys there if u go>

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 1:57am
yeah, I just may be torn between Hells and Futureball this summer.

It seems the 2 are now competing to see who sucks the most. Hells for rampant cheating and overpricing.

Or Futureball, for lack of organization and direction. I also question the intellect of their staff.
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 10:04am

Monster game is killer. Missed last year but the year before we took out the castle by sending an airstrike inside the front door of it with a bunch of guys shootin up the guys who tried to run out the back.

Only time the castle fell all day if I remember right.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 11:28am
They need better reffing at the castle. Anyone inside is guaranteed at least 30 bonus balls. Especially if your upstairs.
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 12:35pm
They need better reffing period. Once we got pulled out of a firefight and told to line up to be chronoed, and right after we chronoed and turned to go back we'd get shot.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 12:32am
I must say that reffing was much better at Global. I'd probly go to MMG and TWC if they weren't so overpriced.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seminole81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 3:06pm

when is the monstar game? i mean what date is it? and wheres the castle at...sounds cool...

Seminole
---------
A-5
Drop Forward
Double Trigger
---------
Soon To Come...

E-Grip
Lapco Bigshot 7.5"
destructo48843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destructo48843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:59pm

sometime in july sorry that i dont know the date. yeah ive been in the tippy castle, it owns, but i accidently shot at a ref lol (1st time playing there) they got a-5s set up all around it every once in a while.

signature
destructo48843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destructo48843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 9:06pm
also if its ur 1st time there watch out for popeye, hes really strict
signature
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 10:08pm
I'm from Gladwin about 20 miles south of Houghton Lake.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:57pm
hes strict and lenient at the same time.

He will jump on you in a second for a bad mouth or any type of penalty. But I've never hear of him punching anyones card. Hes mainly interested in keeping everyone safe.

Although he did throw 2 people out for using non-field paint. I'm glad Hell's has made a turnaround.

Now they just need to fix their restrooms and handicapped parking issues. Handicapped persons should not have to walk through the employee parking area to get to the field.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic