Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MXS Scenario Game - CPX Joliet, IL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 1:07pm

I think I was hotter than my engine...

Left at 3:00 to get my stuff at Kevin's which is only 1/2HR away. I didn't get home until after 8. We need a recap...how was the game!

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
-GEN George S. Patton
Jefangel View Drop Down
MILSIM Custom Work Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jefangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:40pm
I guess i will respond.
      We on the imperial side were outnumbered 2-1 and they said there was nothing they were going to do about it except put all of the walk-on players onto the imperial side...unfortunately, not many walk-on players decided to show up! Most of the well-known scenerio teams also chose to be on the samurai side....things were not looking good for the imperials nor Identity Crisis.
       We would not fall without a fight though and proceeded to join up with the teams that did join with the imperials and kicked some major butt!! We never once retreated...and many times were in battles where we were severely outnumbered only to come out on the other side not having lost even a single person. I have to say we all played fantastic and in the end quite a few people knew who Identity crisis was (even though there were only five of us).

The imperials won the whole weekend crushing the overwhelming forces of the samurai by a LOT even though we were outnumbered. There were a lot of highlights from the weekend. It was fun...it was HOT though.

-J

Identity Crisis Team Leader
Team Identity Crisis Home
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 10:22am

..............   ............

I REALLY wanted to be there.  Hell on the day of I was still trying to figure out a way to go to the "store" for 6 hours .... 

Anyway ... It looks like we've gotten control of the Atlantic Wall next year, you guys want to come out to Oklahoma next year and help me hunt down the 82nd and 101st while the rest of the guys try to hold the 1st ID on the Wall?????

Hyper ... you still looking at August to have some people over???

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:47am
Yeah, August would be good. I'll try to get some dates together.

We'll have to talk about Oklahoma at the fall Big Game at Sam's. Sounds VERY interesting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic