Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MXS Scenario Game - CPX Joliet, IL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MXS Scenario Game - CPX Joliet, IL
    Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:47am
Yeah, August would be good. I'll try to get some dates together.

We'll have to talk about Oklahoma at the fall Big Game at Sam's. Sounds VERY interesting!

slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 10:22am

..............   ............

I REALLY wanted to be there.  Hell on the day of I was still trying to figure out a way to go to the "store" for 6 hours .... 

Anyway ... It looks like we've gotten control of the Atlantic Wall next year, you guys want to come out to Oklahoma next year and help me hunt down the 82nd and 101st while the rest of the guys try to hold the 1st ID on the Wall?????

Hyper ... you still looking at August to have some people over???

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Jefangel View Drop Down
MILSIM Custom Work Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jefangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:40pm
I guess i will respond.
      We on the imperial side were outnumbered 2-1 and they said there was nothing they were going to do about it except put all of the walk-on players onto the imperial side...unfortunately, not many walk-on players decided to show up! Most of the well-known scenerio teams also chose to be on the samurai side....things were not looking good for the imperials nor Identity Crisis.
       We would not fall without a fight though and proceeded to join up with the teams that did join with the imperials and kicked some major butt!! We never once retreated...and many times were in battles where we were severely outnumbered only to come out on the other side not having lost even a single person. I have to say we all played fantastic and in the end quite a few people knew who Identity crisis was (even though there were only five of us).

The imperials won the whole weekend crushing the overwhelming forces of the samurai by a LOT even though we were outnumbered. There were a lot of highlights from the weekend. It was fun...it was HOT though.

-J

Identity Crisis Team Leader
Team Identity Crisis Home
Spartacus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 1:07pm

I think I was hotter than my engine...

Left at 3:00 to get my stuff at Kevin's which is only 1/2HR away. I didn't get home until after 8. We need a recap...how was the game!

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
-GEN George S. Patton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:24am
Jochen and Hyper ... How was the CPX game.  Sparticus couldn't go because his water pump on his jeep crapped out on him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:31am
I'm in Riverwalk now ....
Spartacus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:07am
Originally posted by slasherdan slasherdan wrote:

Oh you ... why you!!!!  I'm gonna .....

Wait a second .... I never claimed to wear the pants in my family ....  In fact I think I remember abmitting to the fact that she has my daddy bag in a jar on the mantle above the fireplace .....

I recall seeing the tiny things sitting in a shot glass on the mantle. I should have snapped a picture for everyone.

... you have my "Team America" dammit!!!  I want it back .....   F*&$ YEAH!!!

It is sitting on my front seat. I am going to be working from home tomorrow and running to buckshot's at noon. I can drop it off in barrington if you really want it.

Edited by Spartacus

-GEN George S. Patton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Spartacus Spartacus wrote:

I got your PM Jochen. Hopefully I can make it. I need to get my crap from Buckshots garage still...

Oh...You are still a little girl SlasherDan. Now I really know who wears the pants in your family. Tell the wife and kid that I said hi.

Oh you ... why you!!!!  I'm gonna .....

Wait a second .... I never claimed to wear the pants in my family ....  In fact I think I remember abmitting to the fact that she has my daddy bag in a jar on the mantle above the fireplace .....

I'm sure the wife says "hi" back .... The kid says "duh" ....  What else do you want from him ....  BTW ... you have my "Team America" dammit!!!  I want it back .....   F*&$ YEAH!!!

Spartacus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 4:20pm

I got your PM Jochen. Hopefully I can make it. I need to get my crap from Buckshots garage still...

Oh...You are still a little girl SlasherDan. Now I really know who wears the pants in your family. Tell the wife and kid that I said hi.

-GEN George S. Patton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 5:18pm

Ahh .. Yeah ... it's all in here

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=134643&PN=1

If I can get away after I get back from Virginia then I'm heading up to his place if he doesn't have the game while I'm gone.

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 5:13pm

Crud ...

I'm out ....  I cannot get free for this coming weekend.  Looks like I have to get the house fixed up before I head out to Virginia for the week of the 4th ....

Crud, Crud, Crud .....  I'm already looking into Hyper's home game.

Hyper's home game???
Team Identity Crisis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:47pm

Crud ...

I'm out ....  I cannot get free for this coming weekend.  Looks like I have to get the house fixed up before I head out to Virginia for the week of the 4th ....

Crud, Crud, Crud .....  I'm already looking into Hyper's home game.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:31pm
I'm hoping to know either today or tomorrow.  I'd set the frame work ... just need to get the nails in.
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:24pm

I'll figure a way out of this one.... 

So, what's the scoop... are you in?

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:05pm
I'll figure a way out of this one.... 
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:48am
Here's some news from MXSportz regarding walk-on players.....I'm not sure what side we are on....I'm assuming they'll stick us with the Imperial Army b/c we didn't specify a side.

http://www.mxsportz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1349

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:44am

Well here's a heads up ...

Looks like the In-Laws are fighting!!!  So maybe no B-Day party/get together.

Now all I have to do is plant the seed that the wife REALLY needs to let me go!!!! 

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Spartacus Spartacus wrote:

I may still show up and play. I have always enjoyed CPX in a big game format.

BTW, I am working on a double trouble MG42 for our bunker next year at DDay. You guys really need to attend.

PM me with your cell number and let me know when you will be in town.

We are planning on arriving at the field on Friday around 4pm... need to get set up for camping for the weekend...

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Spartacus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 7:15pm

I may still show up and play. I have always enjoyed CPX in a big game format.

BTW, I am working on a double trouble MG42 for our bunker next year at DDay. You guys really need to attend.

PM me with your cell number and let me know when you will be in town.

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 4:50pm

Crusty!!!

I can't make it.  My Father In-Law is having his birthday that weekend. 

If I could only get him to play...

That's no good....

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic