Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Psycho Ballistics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psycho Ballistics
    Posted: 21 June 2005 at 2:34pm
  I was wondering if anyone has used the Psycho Ballistics Super Bolt?  It looks good, but I don't trust Psycho Ballistics as far as guns.  ANyway, it is $199 and comes with a Halo.  It seems too good to be true to me.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 3:56pm
$200 is a pretty good price because they come retail at about $100 and then you get the Halo for another $100. It is a good gun but out of the box it shoots like crap. You would probably have to buy a new bolt because the stock one it a major weakness. It also has a very leaky front block. It can be compared to the Dye Reflex or Ultralite. If you want to get it, get it.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 4:59pm

It looks ok and sounds ok, but how does it work with C02?  I have nitrogen, but can't get it filled anywhere around here.

Edit:  Nevermind.  It will nto work with C02.  It takes only nitrgogen/hpa and requires a reg.  I guess I would have to get a torpedo reg or something (it has to be low pressure).

Edited by hashi2008
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic