Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

reusable remote mins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reusable remote mins
    Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:12pm
it would be cool if there where REUSABLE remote mines.You would buy little cans of paint that wold cost about 2$ can and u would put it in this chamber then close set it up on the feild and watch if some is beside it and then press the button. it would work like a spinkuler and it would reach a distance of 10 meters it would cost 100$can.
tipp lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:16pm
i love this idea
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 12:15am
Blackpoint engineerings remote mines.

Google it
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 12:56am

Well, they have trip mines which are cheaper and better than a remote line. Anyways, maybe you aren't watching while a person runs past it. he trip mine will instantly go off. Using the remote, you might be too late when you press the button. You need to search before you make up an idea that is kinda pointless and made better than yours.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic