25 [16.56%]
27 [17.88%]
52 [34.44%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:48am

ya can we stillenter our guns in next months contest?

i wish we knew who this was so they would get guested

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:51am
Yes, they we can, I was going to enter mine since it's already paintless and I removed the "TIPP" off of it. Is that a yes you want disqualified?

I also, found a way to put letters on there with some stencils, I'll airbrush them on to say "Almost Tippsy"

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:52am

ya boot me off the contest

this just makes me so angry

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:56am

I never voted.

Also, next month there will be a pic as I just got my camera, I wont snap a pic now because it's been striped to black paint(no I didn't mill it as I wanted a  thicker look)
I'm milling off the "Tipp" I have a P and A T down and a P and an I to go, also I'm doing the bloback mods LED light mods(three and one blinking independently, one blinking  extremely fast and one when the trigger goes sounds pimp, right?)
Then I'm going to shorten the cocking stroke, MAYBE install my centerfeed if my Rotary tool doesn't die do the blowback mods like m98 AHA's because the ones in front were pimp make my trigger into a blade then letter the "Almost Tippsy" and then real small "Step-Up Customs" next to it, then I'm taking out my LCD screen and things from the grips and placing them in the marker iself, then ditching the grips and picking up some like Rico's but maybe a different color, and then if the dremel sn't dead the centerfeed and if that e-grip ever comes out I'll find a way to put it in there without messing up what I already have.
Also, all this being around Tippy's makes me want to keep mine and not sell it, so, since everyine keeps saying they're slapping me in the face with the 15bps limit at my field im getting the centerfeed put on when I can, and all the other things I said.

Edited by ^Pirate^

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:48pm
Up
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:35pm

at least you guys don't let the contest go to your heads and your good sports about disqualifing yourselves because of someone else.  i hope next contest goes better.

X
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:38pm
The pic is broken on the one.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 10:25pm
Contest is over, why worry?

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:25am
This threads OVER!
Pick it up in the July Tippy of the month!

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic