German Recuitment for OK DDAY 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:04pm

I know it is for next year....

Sorry i wasnt thinking in those terms.

will they let me check my PB gun on a airliner?

Cuase flying is the only I can get there.

slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

I am planing to attend D-day this year.... Ill play for the jerries.....

what is the exact date? Im wondering because I ship out to USMC basic June 19th. 

This is for the game next year.  It's already taken place at the start of June.  I think it will not take place till around June 10th next year.

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:56pm

I am planing to attend D-day this year.... Ill play for the jerries.....

what is the exact date? Im wondering because I ship out to USMC basic June 19th. 

slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:28pm

Hey everyone,

Most of you that were there this year can vouch for me that the German side needed something.  We've started helping Dwayne with bunker building on the wall this year.  And we plan to make two more Concrete bunkers next year. 

But we know that the Bunkers are only a fraction of what needs to happen on the wall.  Hence, I've been assigned from my team to start recruiting serious scenario players and hopefully their teams as well to aid in the defense of the Atlantic Wall.

From what I can see from all the Forum's a majority of the people posting on this event are always on the Allied side.  Why not try the German side for once and have some fun.  The German side has lacked people that really enjoy the sport and will play no matter what the head count is for each team.

Don't get me wrong, I appauld the people that are on the German side, but we need people that are not going to take 2 to 3 hour lunch breaks.  We're going to get a website up and we're working with Dwayne to try to make it more appealing to be the bad guys .....  Lets face it ... without the german's this event wouldn't happen .... so I dare you to stop being a goodie too-shoo and be a bad guy for once.

Oh yeah .... Dwayne and the "Command Staff" for both sides are working on changes for the game.  Our site plans on keeping people up to date on the changes that are going to be made.  When the site is up I will post it here.

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic