Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

German Recuitment for OK DDAY 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German Recuitment for OK DDAY 2006
    Posted: 15 August 2005 at 1:31am

Heh-heh

My team's going to try and come in historicaly accurate 352nd uniforms. Found a place that will make all the patches, shoulder tabs, collar tabs, ect..

I know about the no swastika thing too so were going to have a + in the areas that usualy hold them

Ganna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:36pm

Originally posted by startskankin23 startskankin23 wrote:

u guys got owned on the beach in 05, i just through it was stupid how germans could walk onto the beach......in real life u were about 100 ft in the air in cement bunkers. Oh well i started running around with no gun before the night game, that was fun as helll. Try it some time. ALSO without my team and I the germans would not have killed tyrell and taken all his barrels. My team (allied) had no gnus and we tricked those stupid germans into thinking we were german and my team lead a tyrell assination........and we did it with no guns.

No offense ... but what does this have to do with the thread???

Next year won't be the same .. trust me.

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:02pm
u guys got owned on the beach in 05, i just through it was stupid how germans could walk onto the beach......in real life u were about 100 ft in the air in cement bunkers. Oh well i started running around with no gun before the night game, that was fun as helll. Try it some time. ALSO without my team and I the germans would not have killed tyrell and taken all his barrels. My team (allied) had no gnus and we tricked those stupid germans into thinking we were german and my team lead a tyrell assination........and we did it with no guns.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 10:59am

The Site is up.  Forum accounts will be created when one sends their registration numbers in to the site.

http://www.axiscommand.org

New material and updates for the game will be added when it comes in.  We hope to get things organized soon and get the lines of communication running soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 4:52pm

Murdock ... As I might have stated in the PM ....

Mines ALLOWED ... Gattling as per the higher ups is a one shot per pull .... hence Firestorm crank allowed ....

We'll talk about the rest in private.. 

Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 7:43pm
Well, expect me for 2007, playing for the german team!
Man, I LOVE defending fortresses, well, actually, I'd be setting up an ambush before you even got there.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 9:57pm
iceman,

The Bunker staff plans on giving the Germans objectives to capture too. They won't be entirely defensive at game-on. We're even getting a new German airborne unit - the 6th Fallschirmjagers Regiment. If you've ever seen Band of Brothers, they are the guys defending Carentan in episode 3.

In reality, as a German player, I've spent more time trying to retake objectives than defend them during the last two D-Days. There's certainly no shortage of action.

Oh yeah - mines are allowed.

Edited by ajax
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 9:57am

Talked to the guys and so far five of us have commited. We will proably have two gatling guns by then, one for sure. Would be killer if we could use them defending the wall.

Oh, will mines be allowed? If yes we can bring about 300 or so with us.

Edited by Murdock
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 11:29pm
I'll be going agian this upcoming year. And agian I will be with the 82nd Airborne, I would join the Germans but I would rather be attacking a town, base, bridge then defending it. I admitt I am an adrenaline(sp?) junkie and need to be moving and attacking constantly
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 4:45pm
I'll be there,

Playing for the 101st again.

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 4:35pm
well if the minnesota guys come down... i'm kinda on the way... at least the same direction that they're going.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

slasher... you give me a ride and i'll be glad to go

Well seeing how I think we might be driving someone from South Africa to the even when he flies into O'Hare .... We'll have to keep that in mind and see how many people are driving and how many people are hitching ..... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:42pm

Hey Hyper ...

It's a week long event.  Well the ACTUAL D-Day game is on Saturday, with a Saturday night game.

But the entire week is a bunch of speedball games and mini-scenario's.  So it's a weeks worth of paintball.  Most of the group that heads down there for the entire week will be busy building bunkers though. 

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:39pm
I plan on going next year. I'll be sure to let you guys know if i do.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:56pm
Fubar will be there. Along with several Footerball employees.
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 11:22am
Slasher....I'll see what I can do to get there and convince some of the IC guys to go....how many days of play are we talking here?
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 5:38pm
Im flying in from VA
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:32pm
slasher... you give me a ride and i'll be glad to go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:24pm
Snake where are you flying in from???
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:13pm

if you put it in the cargo hold of the plane they have no problems

just no pressurised air tanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic