Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 custom cylone feeder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hello_everyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 custom cylone feeder
    Posted: 01 July 2005 at 3:50am

I just got this idea while me and my friends were out paintballin and my gun wouln't feed that well (98 custom) and i realized my friend who had a cyclone feed fired every shot never chopped one ball then i got thinkin about how lapco made that other feed neck thinger for the 98 custom, any way here is my idea its not even that complex ya know where and how the hopper attaches for a 98custom on the side with the button release and such well y not just get a cyclone feed system and put and adapter on the side like it will take some machining and testing but think how much more efficiant your gun would become. and i realized the problem with the pistion thing to turn the arm things inside of the hopper, the piston will be nearly over you're grip so the settup kit would come with new grips and a new CO2 adapter such as the one in the E-bolt where the c02 is tapped by the skinny little hose so just apply that consept of tappin the co2 and runnin the hose to the piston where each time the gun is fired the flow of co2 will cause the piston to fire again therefore reloading the marker im sure there are quit a few bugs to work out of the system but im sure the smart people at tippmann would be able to work out the bugs

please get back to me on my idea if its already taken well then i didn't know so meh

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 4:03am
ok I got sick of reading. Tippmann debuted an addon cyclone for the 98 a little while ago. Watch for it on the site.
HGROBERTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HGROBERTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:25am
all the a-5 is is a 98 with a cyclone
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:31am
hrjehe cycolene was invented onm the 98 cutsom... tjey apparently relsaed plans for making one for an attahcment afor thea 0986
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:05am
Yeah.  The FIRST Cyclone was on the Tippmann FA, though.  They then tested it on the 98c.  They THEN released it on the A-5.  Now they're coming out with a Cyclone for the 98c.  It's coming out sometime this month, along with the sear tripping E-Grip.  I can't find the link right now, but it was at www.warpig.com.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

I can't find the link right now, but it was at www.warpig.com 

I can!

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/psp/2005/orlando/ vendors/index.shtml

bubles 9180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubles 9180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 11:07am

I dont get it

i
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 11:47am

Don't get what, my son?

redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 11:55am
i think they r coming out with a cyclone this month for the 98c
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NascarKevin24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 7:54pm
I will buy it
JamesDOTW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesDOTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 8:09pm
I saw it at an event I was at recently.  Looks great.  It's a Tippmann so should perform even better.  Finally the eradication of a need for batteries
James
Demon
www.teamdotw.com
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 8:19pm
I had one on my 98 and hated it, I don't know why other people like the idea so much...

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 11:51pm
Wow, an E-Grip for 98C? Can't believe it.
I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
Chappy061 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy061 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 7:53am

Originally posted by HGROBERTS HGROBERTS wrote:

you have no idea

"are you kidding? theres no way they can get us from way over h...."
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Chappy061 Chappy061 wrote:

Originally posted by HGROBERTS HGROBERTS wrote:

you have no idea

.........wow

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 11:09am
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:56pm
How much do you think would a cyclone feeder cost?
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:07pm
$50
ThreadedString View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadedString Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 2:20pm
LOL.... why did i even buy an A5 is 98c will have it =/ so basically only looks differ the 2 guns ehh?
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 6:52pm
A5 is way better. I shot an Custom 98 and an A-5 with the same mods on it, (only a Lapco Bigshot), and the A-5 shot a bit further and more accurately.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic