Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP URGENT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP URGENT!
    Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:04pm

Hi guys this is urgent help I need someone to reply fast..

Today I was taking apart my Tippmann A5 and took out all the internals inside... anyways when I put it back I noticed a Oring and Washer were lose inside the Power Tube (look in the manual showing what I mean).. I dont know where in the powertube or how to open the powertube.. there is also a spring in it with a little thing sticking out of the power tube but my hands are too big to pull it out..

Please help!

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:26pm
Those are part of the valve. Dont try to take them out; I think they are suppossed to be loose like that.
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:34pm
The oring and washer in the back of your gun by the cocking handle are supposed to move around.

edit: I thought you said 98c.

I assume it's the same, but a little different. Either way, it's no big deal.

edit again: That vv is not good.

Edited by †Sniper†
A5Gunner24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:34pm

They fall out through

A5Gunner24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:01pm

Allright I keep trying to put it together, and I get to the point where everything is in.. but in the tombstone area where the gas line goes in, the oring and washer I see there and the washer always falls out.. And I cant' get the gasline because where the Oring and washer are the gas line is suppose to go in there..

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 4:25am
erm...looks like u have a problem. it happends. just play around with it and see what works... you know, to see if it's better or worse.
Stormcharger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 2:09pm

I see that everyone so far has been real helpful............

I had this problem when I first took my A5 apart so you're not alone.  The washer and o-ring are use as a retainer for other parts in the power valve.  If you take the power valve and look into where the tombstone goes, you will see a recess for the washer and o-ring(on the bottom side if you stand it up straight).  Once these parts come out it can be a real bear to get them back in.  So, what you need to do is install the powertube and bolt assembly into the marker.  Then when the powertube is lined up with the opening for the tombstone, put in the washer and o-ring and lock in the tombstone before putting on the endcap or cocking the marker, as this will push the pin that pops the washer out. 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic