Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

special ops paintball

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umm..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: special ops paintball
    Posted: 03 July 2005 at 7:52pm
this would be awsome ppl! think about it somehow we make this huge scenerio game thats like attack and defend and theres groups of special ops with a-5 markers and then theres groups of like terrorists and the special ops have to like get some info or something like dat located in the buildings. if any of u played delta force on pc u know wht im talking about. anyways that something that came to mind so let me know wht u think cuz i think that would be fun.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 2:20am

Sigh.

This has been done, many times.

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:22am
Senario paintball is very popular.
..:ION:.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..:ION:.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 9:08pm
Thats a great idea, too bad its been done by like 500 people before you.
keltar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 9:17pm
yeah theres a site called specialopspaintball.com which has a group called the brigade and they do woodsball and they have a senario section to the site.
JamesDOTW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesDOTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 11:12pm

www.scenarioclash.com

Should be things of the sort going on in this event.  See ya there!

James
Demon
www.teamdotw.com
umm..... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umm..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 12:19am

yeah i know its been done but lets do it again. and this time i mean like film it so that ppl can watch a scenerio game at home idk but i think itll be cool if it was like live cameras there and ppl watch it and its totaly like special ops vs like terrorists and i mean like a huge scenerio like 100 ppl on each team or maybe not that much but whatever.

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:31am
Just hush... hush and die...
umm..... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umm..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 8:59pm
u die....
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:28pm
Been done, many times by many people. Google 'Scenario paintball' to see what I mean.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Baldey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:03am
We once plaeda black hawk down senerio... the guy who was the pilot was a turkey bow hunter. that game lastded 2 hours :|. we just couldnt find him! and this was a 3 acre pice of land. u can walk it in about 5 minutes
awblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:19am

ever heard of D-Day? lol

redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:41am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Been done, many times by many people. Google 'Scenario paintball' to see what I mean.
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic