Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"paintthrower" rears it’s ugly head again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

GoodBye. Learn to clean up your langage.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

hmmm...

my dad fights forest fires

he has these backpack tanks that can spray large streams of water a good 60-70 feet, its a handheld pump...maybe something like that would work

I like that idea
I support two teams...the Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox
jnitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 9:22pm
I got an idea. Get a paintbrush, dip it in mashed up paintballs, and strap it to your waist. You can call it a paintball Bowie knife. Just run up, and 'slash' someone with your 'knife'.

Or just shoot them from 60 feet.

"Stultum est queri de adversis, ubi culpa est tua."
(It's stupid to complain about misfortune that is your own fault.) -- Syrus
jamaica0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaica0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:07pm

1. u would need liek a car batery to run the thing or a gass engine

2. sprayyign paiint will never outrange a piantball gun. unless u had like a riot hose or something, and that would blow your head off.

3. how long woudl it take u to get shot running around with a go kart frame on your back, along with the added weight of the couple gallons of paint and a battery or engine.

4. the paint woudl just destroy the motor.

just make a grenade launcher. so much simpler and more effiencnt

redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

/me smacks rydub
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:52pm

/me smacks rydub
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by paintballer111 paintballer111 wrote:

Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

hmmm...

my dad fights forest fires

he has these backpack tanks that can spray large streams of water a good 60-70 feet, its a handheld pump...maybe something like that would work

I like that idea

ya me too but only make it go like 20-30 feet other wise you can just charge up to the fifty and lay out everyone
tippmann user View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:44pm

ya a power washer sprays the water in an outward cone shape unless ur paintin up a group of people it wont work and the waterd down paint will just build up in the hose and it wont work anymore.

tippmann user View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:46pm

buy the 98 flatline not the proggresive i have a progresive on my A5 and its a waist of 75 bux

RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:30am

if you spray someone with a presure washer it could put you in the hospital. this idea is so stupid. who ever thought of this idea needs to get a life

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Barnballer91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 3:09pm

/me smacks rydub
me laughs
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 6:49pm
    How people came up with the idea of a paintthrower is beyond me. The very thought of something like that irratates me. Paintballers are losing thier skills by the minute and this idea is just another terrifying reminder of that. If you want to make a device that could wipe out an entire team in the hands of a newborn then go for it. But knock off the forum posts. I'm not bragging about any "skills" I may have, honestly I suck pretty bad. But using a paintthrower to end a barrage of opponents would only make me feel worse. That's my opinion though.
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 9:12am

Well heres the design for a paint thrower. And as far as using it to wipe out a barrage of opponents, these are only used at scenarios. And if you do use one of these, your gonna get a suicide squad coming after ya. Obviosly don't use the flammable version of this. It's a very simple a feesable contraption. 

http://carpetmonster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fj.htm

SEAL13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEAL13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 7:34pm
Klaus as a good Idea. Use a handheld pump to shoot that paint out.. But thats a hell load of paint to spend.. and just for damn case of paintballs its 50.00 mainly.
"The only easy day was yesterday"
- United States Navy SEALs

Firearm:
Tippman A-5
Car-Stock
Response Trigger
Expansion Chamber
All-American Barrel
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 2:09am
use a squirt gun
You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
SEAL13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEAL13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:44pm
haha good idea.
"The only easy day was yesterday"
- United States Navy SEALs

Firearm:
Tippman A-5
Car-Stock
Response Trigger
Expansion Chamber
All-American Barrel
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:29pm

OOOOOOORRRR we could just use a normal paintball marker...

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
rydub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rydub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 11:36pm
wow, I'm surprised that my thread went on for so long.
dang, that project was a failure...I agree that it is a cheap tool to use, but
it was pretty cool to see for the first 30 seconds or so before it died.
l337 sp33k 1z fØr pØz3rz
kalieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 4:51pm
here is an idea. kind of goes with the paint thrower idea. Build yourself a small catapult or trebuchet. in the sling put between 25 and like 100 paintballs. then fire. it goes over tree and most open topped barriers. only works in rec ball or woodsball. if done properly it can hit like 15 people if they are grouped kind of close together. and it does work. because it uses a sling you don't break very many paintballs when firing and you can cover a lot of ground with paint.
killerhalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 6:44pm
um heres and idea most of you havent thought of just shut up and go away or just drop this dumb subject if anyone gets a paintthrower (that actuly works) then post pics vids and other things to prove it if not just shut up
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:11pm

Edited by Squishey - 22 May 2006 at 10:18pm
Canadians do it on top.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic