Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yay! My 98c Pictures !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WKS_weiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WKS_weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 11:23am
Originally posted by KoolKidsKlan KoolKidsKlan wrote:

oh yeah i was thinking about a centerfeed.
are they hard to install? cuz i dont realy have drills or anything  like
that.i got a screwdriver.. maybe a wrench thats all lol. and i was
gonna get an r/t too but i need more money

the guys that make it can install it for you just for alittle extra cash...
http://rufusdawg.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Stor e_Code=RD&Product_Code=RDI-MOD&Category_Code=MAR-ACC
Always Bite the Hand
**spartan117** View Drop Down
Guested - Little idiot flamer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **spartan117** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 11:11am
no you need to dremel or file a hole out of the top of your 98 to centerfeed it, ask around i think cdacda knows how to do a centerfeed ask him

BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!BIG PIMPIN!!shizam
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 11:07am
oh yeah i was thinking about a centerfeed. are they hard to install? cuz i dont realy have drills or anything  like that.i got a screwdriver.. maybe a wrench thats all lol. and i was gonna get an r/t too but i need more money

WKS_weiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WKS_weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:55am
very nice setup...it get's a 8.8 out of 10. very nice start. think about
maybe gettin a x-chamber or a palmers stabilizer, a center feeder
and maybe a fire power upgrade.
Always Bite the Hand
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:44am

thx  now it isnt done yet but just to give you a preview cuz i coudnt wait. you knoe its a funny story. I used to have a gun and it needed an expansion chamber so i went to my nearest feild and he had that gun and on it was the chamber i needed so he was just like here take it i dont want it anyway. But i ended up selling the gun and got like 40$ extra cuz it was chambered

so thats my story. Point is i dont know what that thing is. The only thing i know about it is it fits a spyder barrel. i used to have a spyder compact and i used to play around with the barrels n such. Also when i got it i noticed the cocking peice had been lost or somthing.. i dunno but i like it. I put some c02 in it and my spyder barrel and tested it before.. looks raggidy but it fires like a charm

lmao pirate. ok well first of all, an expansion chamber. 2) drop forward. 3) double trigger 4) rocket cock or rear cocking system. 5) new grips. Ordered the drop and the double trigger. My mom needs to pay off her visa before i order anything else, so those are some things on the way

Edited by KoolKidsKlan

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:39am
OMG OMG OMG you suck you suck you suck a stock 98c with a new hopper and barrel oh wow and a bunch of stickers on the tank you suck you suck you suck....

Well, that was fun, now tell me you must about these secret upgades...

Edited by ^Pirate^

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:38am
Nice.  I love the camo 98cs.  What kind of pistol is that?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:36am

I finally got a picture from my stepdad.. he only sent me one and this ones before i put on the new stuff i got off the internet(secret)  and yeah.. this is just a picture of my stuff, arnt i good at takin pictures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic