Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann vs World Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Paint Blaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann vs World Challenge
    Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:01pm
Tippmann guns can ONLY play on the Tippmann Team!
an "A-5" is the only gun you need!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:40pm
nope. Tippmanns can play either team.
joetheman89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joetheman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:03pm
Im pretty sure you have to go on the Tippmann Team if you have a Tippmann.
98 Custom
Armson Stealth 13"
Flatline
GTA Expansion Chamber
GTA Double Trigger
Ben Tippmann Sealed Bolt
Lapco Drop
APP Sling
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:32am

If you have a Tippmann do you have to go on the Tippmann team or can you play for the world?

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
destructo48843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destructo48843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 10:35pm
well 60$ isnt too bad for a case its just that their paint SUCKS
signature
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

They have pretty much screwed over most of their events. With the price of entry and them making it feild paint only this year I dont imagine very many people showing up to any of their events.

xactly. my team was going to go, but i found out its fpo..haha 60$ a case pshhh

GUN WHORE
XTC
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:47pm
They have pretty much screwed over most of their events. With the price of entry and them making it feild paint only this year I dont imagine very many people showing up to any of their events.

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:25pm
then you should comprare it to fields around Hell's.

Like I said, Prices are still the main problem. Followed by parking.
Masterjabba View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Universal Studios Tour Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masterjabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:08pm
My experience at Hells has always been fine. I don’t think I'll ever understand why so many people complain about "what" is happening to the place. Although they rarely give a good reason...bathrooms? come-on ladies!

This will be my 4th year to Hells, and I plan on coming back for years to come. It’s an 8+-hour drive for me plus a 2-3night Motel stay. To me it’s worth it.

Now Hells not perfect, but compared to fields around my place its pretty good. Maybe that’s why I can overlook some of these LITTLE things.
M A S T E R J A B B A
99% Lurker
.5% Post whore
.1% Coherent posts
.4% Useful information
*Values are subject to change

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:45am
Top 3 things to be fixed there.

1. prices
  2. bathrooms
  3. parking
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 12:43am
There are no lockers as of last year.  If you camp or stay at a hotel DON'T tell them you're playing paintball because many places will charge you more even though they claim you get a discount.
joetheman89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joetheman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:58pm
I'm going there this year. It'll be my first year there, I have heard it is real fun. I got one question though, do they have public lockers you can use, or something like that?
98 Custom
Armson Stealth 13"
Flatline
GTA Expansion Chamber
GTA Double Trigger
Ben Tippmann Sealed Bolt
Lapco Drop
APP Sling
destructo48843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destructo48843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 4:52pm
thats why camping there isnt a good idea to do. there are cheap motels and hotels around there you should be able to get in for 1 day at a low price. but since i live really close to it, i dont have to worry about those fees
signature
Banshee11B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banshee11B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:37pm
Our whole team is boycotting.... They've DOUBLED the camping fee. It's just way to expensive
-Chairborne Ranger-
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other human invention in history...
...with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.
RT_Happy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RT_Happy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 2:35am
alotta ppl usually show up at these things?
Hey Hey Hey.....Smoke Weed Every Day!!!
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 9:32pm
quick fill co2... sounds kinda sketchy... 
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:23am
Insertions went really quick. As long as an officer was there. As soon as an officer arrived all they had to do was get a final count and send everyone out. There was one instance that a Ref didn't know where to drop people off because the opfor kept surrounding us. However I know the ref personally and let it slide. 

Air lines were nearly non-existant. Keeping in mind Global draws less than a 3rd the amount of people. They had 3 filling stations set up.
  1. Self serve HPA fills.
  2. Standard CO2 fills.
  3. self serve CO2, for those with the Tippmann quick fill valve.
Hells also had a deal going that they would swap your CO2 valve for a quick fill valve for free.

I never waited in line for HPA, I always just stepped right up to get a fill. The number of HPA hoses has quadrupled I think. There was probly about 15 filling points. And the new trailer is NICE!!!!!!

Dave really just needs to fix the bathroom situation. As well as some parking issues. Handicapped parking should be the closest to the field (ya think??).

Also the RIPs seemed to keep people in line. They also bailed me out of trouble with Popeye. Since I aired up my AT-85 and it just went into full auto.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:53pm
Guy you haven't talked much about the changes there.  How did the insertions and air lines go? 
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 12:47pm

Not goin' ...

I hate what Dave has done with HS, so no $$$ from me.

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:58pm
I have 11 guns and 4 are Tippmann's....

What should I use....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic