Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which gun do you like best?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which gun is best in speed and accuracy?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [31.03%]
1 [3.45%]
11 [37.93%]
1 [3.45%]
7 [24.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which gun do you like best?
    Posted: 11 July 2005 at 8:52pm

Please vote honestly and think about your answer.  Here's some info;

Ion 17 bps obtainable w/ ndz roller trig.  Sp=pretty accurate $400

Tippmann A-5 16-17 bps easy to get w/ JCS double trigger. Flatline =accurate $435 

Pro stock mech.  Cocker = very accurate$350

Electra 30bps but unobtainable w/ rocking trigger Spyder=not so accurate $?

Wrath 20bps 15 obtainable w/ stock trig and eggy.Diadlo=sorta accurate $375

Decide for yourselves and vote!

Edited by tippy279
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:01pm
accuratcy depends on paint to barrel bore match.
Its proven that cockers are NOT more accurate than any other marker.
slettec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slettec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:37pm

cockers are more accurate than many other markers out there.

this is NOT due to the closed bolt design, however. this is due to the fact that they are super consistent and have very very little kick. They distribute the air to the paintball far more consistently than many markers out there, therefore making them more accurate. yes, i understand that other guns are also good like that, that's why i said cockers are more accurate than many instead of saying all.

there are other reasons why cockers are good guns as well, such as the fact that they're very efficient, AWESOME, can be completely customized to your liking, quiet, they're pretty light, and are capable of going VERY fast.

WGP orracle
cp flame drop
MACdev gladiator reg
Evil pipe kit
68/5000 tank
evlutionII w/zboard

A-5
ultralite
e-grip w/jcs duel trigger
45/4500 crossfire
LPK,cp reg
Drop forward
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:44am
Yeah they are very accurate but the closed bolt does help.  Thats why the air is distributed better.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

98CustomMan0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:36pm

cocker over ion but only if ur gunna get the e2 grip for the cocker is it an 05' vert?

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:47pm

Though not on the list, the X-Mag or E-Tac from Airguns Designs would be my all-time faves ...

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

*J2* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J2* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:36pm

Well, I have a 'Cocker and an A-5. The 'Cocker is more accurate simply because of the barrel kit and with my e-blade it takes no effort to lane paint.

Judging by your sig you already own the A-5, or you are getting it. I would look for a used gun for that much. Nice E-Bladed 'Cockers...

Xbox 360 Fund

$530/$300 Oh wait...

T.V. Fund

$0/$1000

XboX 360 Vid Ghost Recon
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 7:37pm
A-5 for sure.
The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
Revolution13 View Drop Down
Doesnt use brain.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolution13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 9:11pm
Well I have an A-5 and its great but, my friend has a stock ion that is so much better than my A-5 even with the R/T. It's faster and he has never had any problems with it at all.
Tippman A-5:
R/T
Freak Jr. Kit

Coming:
68/3000 Crossfire
D.O.P. Bullet Drop

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Doe-
"Good Kids" dont carry around .357's.
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 10:11pm
With the JCS trigger my A-5 can do like 12-13 bps walking reliably on semi and on Auto response(ramping) I can get 16 easy.  That competes with my friends Ion cause its hard to walk off much more than 13 anyways.  My A-5 is also much more accurate than his Ion even with my 12" barrel.  Or maybe its just me?  JK.

Edited by tippy279
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 12:22pm
Vote please!!!!1
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 10:56pm
thanks for the help people.  Ya I thought the A-5 would win.  Mr. .com thought it would lose by alot though.  the A-5 actually is fast with the electric setup and it is accurate in stock form.
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic