Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super response trigger/regular r/t

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super response trigger/regular r/t
    Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:19pm
Well now. I've done the Super Response Trigger mod off of model98.net (where you put the LP r/t hose on a regular high pressure 98C).

It worked fine for a day or so.

Now when I fire it the piston moves and it seems to be bouncing off of the trigger. Turning it down didn't change it.

Has anyone besides me done this mod or had this happen on a regular r/t? Any ideas?
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:23pm

you broke it, shame on you!

If I had to guess, putting almost twice the amount gas than is designed to go into the cylinder might have had somthing to do with it.

Edited by Snake6
Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:48pm
I have an RT with the LPK. When I got the LPK I called Tippmann and asked for the LP line. They send me the wrong part so I calledback. I was told that they didn't have the LP line anymore because it wasn't needed. Where are you getting the LP line from?
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:17pm
I got mine from Tippmann.

If I had the money I could make new ones for people. It'd cost a few bucks per line though.

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

you broke it, shame on you!

If I had to guess, putting almost twice the amount gas than is designed to go into the cylinder might have had somthing to do with it.

Yeah, I'm going to try it with the regular hose. It's just weird because it was working fine not long ago.

Edited by AdmiralSenn

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:51pm
Ultra bump.

blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:10am
cool....how does it work

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:32pm
The super r/t? I already explained that. Just like a regular r/t but with more air capacity for faster firing. It does work, or did for me at least once.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic