Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drive Pin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedDragon44089 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drive Pin
    Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:16pm

Hey guys, I had a quick question. Somehow I misplaced my drive pin one day during a routine oiling and cleaning of my A5. I e-mailed the tech support or whatever at Tippmann almost a week ago, and they still havn't responded. So, if I call them and ask them if I can send my marker in, will they fix it there or just send me a new drive pin? If they fix it there, about how much will it cost to be repaired?

-Thanks,

RedDragon

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:17pm
don't bother e-mailing Tippmann. The internet side of their business is absolutly horrible. You can tell by the disrepair of this forum.

Just call them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic