Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haystacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unxspected Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haystacks
    Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:44am
hey has anyone ever thought of using haystacks for bunkers? they are really cheap. if anyone thinks this is a bad idea or has any advise please tell me.  thanks
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:06am
They'd shoot apart pretty quickly.
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:17am

i think its a good idea but i made mine out of ply wood that we had lying around and that works great. oh ya if the heystacks shoot apart sence there so cheap buy more.

Edited by RamboBlue
TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:56am

Use hay rolls, they work great, and the plywood is awesome.

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 9:48pm
The hay would fall apart to fast just buy some good wood it will last much longer

Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:06pm

my teams paintball field is made of about 125 haybails and none of them had ever broken they work great even tho the haybails we used are like 10 years old

Edited by Radix
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 10:46am
my field is built out of plywood, rocks, cement blocks, and pallets(sp). except the snake, that is made out of a sheet of tarp that construction workers use.(not the orange netting, the black stuff)
Telemachus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telemachus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 1:34pm
Seems really, itchy?
"Sing in me O Muse... "
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic