Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Pump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:07am
go with Airsoldier.

Haveblue knows what hes doing.
daviddab03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:27pm
my friend has one and i dont think its worth what they ask for it.

work=money=paintball=happiness=finding the girl of your dreams(who plays paintball)then finding out she's bisexual which then leads to 3somes.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:19pm
so i guess they do make 98 pump things for it.....cool

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:42pm
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:57am
dang.......i wish i new.....maybe you should just buy the phantom instead of going through all this trouble with thinking and all that....just my opinon though...

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:28pm
in light of my thread in upgrades and customizing, somebody mentioned that a webiste sells a pump kit for the 98 custom.  If so, i would like the link, but furthermore does anybody good with prototypes (jefangel)  know how to make it a pump?  And if not just the link please.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic