Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Pump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 Pump
    Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:28pm
in light of my thread in upgrades and customizing, somebody mentioned that a webiste sells a pump kit for the 98 custom.  If so, i would like the link, but furthermore does anybody good with prototypes (jefangel)  know how to make it a pump?  And if not just the link please.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:57am
dang.......i wish i new.....maybe you should just buy the phantom instead of going through all this trouble with thinking and all that....just my opinon though...

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:42pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:19pm
so i guess they do make 98 pump things for it.....cool

daviddab03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:27pm
my friend has one and i dont think its worth what they ask for it.

work=money=paintball=happiness=finding the girl of your dreams(who plays paintball)then finding out she's bisexual which then leads to 3somes.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:07am
go with Airsoldier.

Haveblue knows what hes doing.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:22am
The barrel is junk though
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:15pm
why is the barrel junk?

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:21pm
Why would you pay more money to have a crappyier gun
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

Why would you pay more money to have a crappyier gun

You should try playing pump sometime, maybe the stupidity curse will lift.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:08pm

enos, have any experience with pumps, cause im really about to buy the phantom but i need some input from a stock class player.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:30pm
I dont play stock class, but pump is fun now and then.

Personally i prefer a pump cocker instead of a nelson valve gun like a phantom. The pump always seems smoother.
WhatsThisBoxFor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhatsThisBoxFor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:42pm

i gont get it whats so special bout pump

Hey
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:58am
it teaches trigger control, and aiming. You will get better at tactics, and movement, rather than just relying on your 30bps gun to win you games.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2005 at 3:00pm
ive been waiting to hear somebody say that for a long time
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 7:45pm
if u want a pump gun just to use for fun (not stock class) go to Wally World (Wal-Mart for the people who live under a rock) and get a plastic one for like 20 bucks
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:01am
Because on a 98 you can use all your existing equipment. Including barrels, and a decent air system.

and, ITS NOT PLASTIC.
ares View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 7:58pm
why just why? The kit costs as much as my gun. It would be smarter just to buy another gun if you already have a 98.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:30pm
No it wouldn't.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:36am
if you bought a whole nother gun you would need to get accessories and barrels for it. This is just another upgrade for your existing gun.

Its right in there with the e-bolt. Most say why bother when you can get a new gun. Same reasons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic