Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My soon 2 be Imp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My soon 2 be Imp
    Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:50pm

tradeing in my tippy for some cash and buying this from a guy...comes w/ a 14" freak with all american front(black)

blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:50pm
why trade in your tippy?

daviddab03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:56pm
I need the cash. I hate to let it go though. Weve been through some tight times together. But ive decided that i need to get serious and to compete with higher competition i need a better gun. (not ment to dis anyone...keep in mind that i love and cherrish my tippmann)
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:25pm
nice gun stinks that you had to trade your tippy though.  goodluck with your new gun.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:27pm
personally I don't like Impys...I think Ions are a lot better...mostly due to the size
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:49pm

O god dont get me started on why i think ions suck. Ill let you off for sayin it...this time.

i hate ions!!!

work=money=paintball=happiness=finding the girl of your dreams(who plays paintball)then finding out she's bisexual which then leads to 3somes.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:50pm
Beh, its an impulse.
dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:53pm

imps can be really good but it takes a ton of ups

S3cretSquirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S3cretSquirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by daviddab03 daviddab03 wrote:

O god dont get me started on why i think ions suck. Ill let you off for sayin it...this time.

i hate ions!!!

State your reasoning because if or one am extremely curious as to why you trash the ion so.  It is an excellent marker, fully electroprenautic (sp?) and a great gun out of box.  Capable of 17 bps which is easily reachable.  Don't get me started on the "omgz itz plastic!!1" because its not, its polymer and that is only an outer shell, there's an alluminum shell underneath it.  There are also tons of companies jumping in to make after-market parts, not that they are necessary.  Never the less its an extremely reliable gun, and very light too!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:25pm
Its still a trigger frame glued to a blind brick. 

Edited by cdacda13
dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:33pm
^^hahahaha
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:38pm
if you said you were going for a higherend gun make it a good one
Commander Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:31am
i love imps! i strongly recommend upgrading to vision, then if u have the money, go with a WAS board and some NDZ internals.  And if you really,really, want that imp to rip, pick up an OTB frame.  Have fun!

-=PEACE OUT=-
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 1:30am
Good job buying a brick.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:49am
that looks alot like mine except with a bigger drop

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:46am
Originally posted by S3cretSquirrel S3cretSquirrel wrote:

Originally posted by daviddab03 daviddab03 wrote:

i hate ions!!!

State your reasoning because if or one am extremely curious as to why you trash the ion so.  It is an excellent marker, fully electroprenautic (sp?) and a great gun out of box.  Capable of 17 bps which is easily reachable.  Don't get me started on the "omgz itz plastic!!1" because its not, its polymer and that is only an outer shell, there's an alluminum shell underneath it.  There are also tons of companies jumping in to make after-market parts, not that they are necessary.  Never the less its an extremely reliable gun, and very light too!

I dont hate ions themselves, but i hate what the ion does. Because of its extemely resonable price, tons of noob's buy them, and there is nothing worse than a noob who thinks his ion is a angel clone. They get so cocky and think they "own" but when really i could "own" them with a brass eagle. Don't get me wrong, the ion is a pretty decent gun(despite the stock regulator), but its just made it a trend to where any noob thinks hes the best on the field. You ever see a noob blindshooting while ramping because he doesnt know the rules of the frickin game!?! It aint pretty.

work=money=paintball=happiness=finding the girl of your dreams(who plays paintball)then finding out she's bisexual which then leads to 3somes.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Its still a trigger frame glued to a blind brick. 
True true.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:22pm
well what must be done, must be done

pineconecow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pineconecow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:28pm
i think u should put an egg or a revy onn it lol, then it would be the tallest gun ever, thats the thing i dont like about impys, theya re like 10 feeet tall, and expecially if u try to aim down the barrel.....
PimPin SinCe 4-15-05!
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:07pm
its nice but get some ups
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic