Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OK D-Day 2006 - 726th Recruiting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK D-Day 2006 - 726th Recruiting!
    Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:43am
Where: OK D-Day in Wyandotte, OK
When: June 2006
Site: http://www.oklahomadday.com

Do you have what it takes to go up against the best the Allies have to offer? Does the thought of fighting till the bitter end get your juices flowing? Do you enjoy working with highly motivated and organized players? If so, the 726th Infantry Regiment is the unit for you!

Join the 726th Infantry Regiment as we go toe to toe with the likes of the American 101st Airborne and 1st Infantry Divisions, the rugged 1st Armored Division, and those stinky yet tenacious Brits. All of these units would love nothing more than to unseat the 726th from our distinguished post at Colleville, Normandie – home of the German High Command. We cannot let the Allies succeed! With your participation, we can insure German victory in 2006.

We are still in need of teams and individual players. Many of our players from last year (the former Firebase Alpha unit) are returning again to face the Amis horde. They are an exciting group to play and socialize with. Don’t miss out on the fun and intense action!

PM me for more details.

Oberst Ajax - Infanterie-Regiment 726
Colleville, Normandie

glazener24 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 1:18pm
I might go, I don't live too far away...
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 12:13am
Let me know if you have any questions glazener24.

What area do you live in? Do you ever play the Tour of Duty series games in the midwest?

Oberst Ajax - Infanterie-Regiment 726
Colleville, Normandie
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:15am
I wish I didn't live so far away. I'd like to go.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:49am
^^ same here.

glazener24 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:44pm
I live in Ardmore, OK, never been to the tour of duty games, but i'm planning on playing alot more than i used to.

Edited by glazener24
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 11:58am
Still recruiting players for the 726th. PM me if you're interested.

Glazener24,

There's a tour of duty game, "Battle of the Bulge", just south of Kansas City, MO on Oct 1st. Please come if you can, it should be a blast - I'll be on the German side with the 24th Grenadiers.

Details at www.woodlandwarriors.com
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:25am
i live in south west missouri, so i might see ya there, well ull see me after i shoot u
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
je2ta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote je2ta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 4:29pm
I hope i can go in 2006, I live in East tennessee and its a 13 Hr drive for my, unless i can find someone to pick me up at the airport there
98 custom and a model 98
expansion chamber
folding stock
16" j&j ceramic barrel
response trigger
Backup gun: Pt Extreme
holster
reverse bottom line setup
DemonSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 10:16pm
Well im new to the game and I am intersted in finding out how to get with a group of guys that are serious to the game and who likes to play with a serious player.  I would like some information on how to get with some players who are like this.  i live in Louisiana and theres not very many people who play here that i know of and i am wanting to get into the game.  again thanks for the consideration.
Dead_George52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dead_George52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2005 at 7:09pm
Do you get a bonus if you can speak some German?
peachey View Drop Down
Guested for many reasons

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 2:35pm
i would come if i didnt live in ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SETUP
finaaly i have the smart parts ion

smart parts ion
Halo b with rip drive
49ci 3000psi
dye sticky grips
droo5757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droo5757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:51pm
sounds awesome
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:29am
Me and a few friends are thinking about going to it.
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2005 at 6:51pm
I hope to be going again this year. Most likely my team and myself will be with the 82nd Airborne for yet another year, but it depends on rather there are still spots open. If my team does attend all the Tippmann fourm members should get together and play some poker and just basically shoot the bull. For any new people that will be going and want to know what its like from a OK DDay vet pm and ask.
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 8:37pm
The unit is really coming together but we still have some empty slots to fill. Please send a PM if you're interested.
Bob Sharge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Sharge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 9:56am
dang its times like this i wish i didnt live in texas but, i love it here besides i got bunkerfest at my local paintball field about like 8 miles away but i still wanna play a scenario game so bad
I have a probe Yipee
a5king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:49pm
i'll be there...i'll be the pesron that looks like bigfoot with an a5...

Edited by a5king - 01 February 2006 at 8:49pm
shut up..or i'll blast ur a$$....

zeitlinh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeitlinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 9:10pm
dude i would join but since your a nazi and im jewish, there really isnt a connection
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 12:23am
I’m sorry you feel that way Zeitlinh. The players on the German team take much offense when we're labeled Nazis. All we're trying to do is play the opposition to the Allied players. Our goal is to give the Allied players a tough fight and hope to let them taste a little of the sacrifices the real men endured during WWII.

Oklahoma D-Day strongly prohibits anything related to the Nazi party. This means that swastikas and SS units (Nazi military units) are completely forbidden. Therefore the unit we portray (and all the other German units at D-Day) is strictly a Wehrmacht unit – meaning that it is regular German Army. The Wehrmacht was made up of a diverse mix of soldiers from various ethnic and religious backgrounds. It is estimated that 150,000 soldiers/airmen of Jewish descent served in the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe (German Airforce) during WWII. In fact, there were Jewish officers that held the ranks of Field Marshall and Admiral – some of the highest ranks in the German military.

Edited by ajax - 04 February 2006 at 12:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic