Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Tippmann Effect" Tippmann...ha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:42am
lolerz you walk your trigger funny
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:07am
That gun has STYLE!

I wouldn't sell it if I were you.

It's freakin' amazing.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:22pm
He is not the only one selling his "Tippmann Effect" Marker. 
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:36pm
nice very awsome
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:53pm

zOMG

thats a sweet gun

is that the paintjob or did you just take the paint off and shine it?

either way i like it

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:46pm
bluemunky42-you can do it with protos too and get amazing rates of fire, i was just doing it that way cause my fingers hurt walking with two :(

dmp-gun was like that when i got it...sooo idk

GUN WHORE
XTC
asfastas63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asfastas63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:14pm

1. I hope you don't walk like that regularly cause that was extremely slow.. My stock ebolt will run faster than that.

2. Ion regs are horrible abnd ugly too, and you guys obviously don't know much about his equipment because he must have that maxflow set to 300psi ish. The Ion is a low pressure marker and the guage only goes to 300, anything more would blow the guage right out.

3. I'd like to know what kind of consistency and fps you get out of that running it at 300 psi. Either that or the lpk isn't stock.

4. I don't get why you guys think its so great. Its pretty ugly overall.

Edited by asfastas63
Official Moderator - Model98.net

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:17pm
Anything custom=sweet.

And, look at the ghetto LPR.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:17pm
actually, it's extremly awesome.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by asfastas63 asfastas63 wrote:

1. I hope you don't walk like that regularly cause that was extremely slow.. My stock ebolt will run faster than that.

2. Ion regs are horrible abnd ugly too, and you guys obviously don't know much about his equipment because he must have that maxflow set to 300psi ish. The Ion is a low pressure marker and the guage only goes to 300, anything more would blow the guage right out.

3. I'd like to know what kind of consistency and fps you get out of that running it at 300 psi. Either that or the lpk isn't stock.

Well, Mr. Negative. No reason to come over here bashing his gun. He likes it, as do most of the people on here.

Good job meteora; hate to see it go.

<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
G36 Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:48pm

I know right whats up with this, his gun is frickin awesome though i still cant get video, when i do i will be able to put pic with vid and be like wow.

Tippmann A-5
Psycho Ballistics Double Trigger
A-5 E-Grip (tweaked and resoldered)
Lapco Bigshot 12 inch Barrel
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:52pm
it finally loaded and thats really good. They sound so much better when they are quiet like that, my big shot sounds nothing like that so im thinkin of gettin somethin a lil quieter.  BIG GUYS ROCK!! (sry if thats offensive to you in any way, i wish i was big, you just get more respect on the fields i play at, you quickly become the cool guy)
Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:36pm
vrey nice gun i really like it
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

bluemunky42-you can do it with protos too and get amazing rates of fire, i was just doing it that way cause my fingers hurt walking with two

2. I MUST have that maxxy reg set to 300? So when i cranked it to 600psi that broke everything?
And this isnt an ion buddy, theres no 300psi gauge anywhere on my gun.

2. part b. Just because the gauge on the ion goes to 300psi, doesnt mean the reg cant handle more, what if i change the guage to a 5,000psi...does that mean the reg and gauge can handle 5K?

3. "I'd like to know what kind of consistency and fps you get out of that running it at 300 psi. Either that or the lpk isn't stock."
No shootdown, fireing at 280fps lpk is totally stock(no air flow mods, no nothing)

4.  So looks mean everything? if you have the crapiest looking gun, it means your gun is crap? kthnxbye

It helps if you know what you're talking about.  i dont mean to sound like a jerk, but you kinda asked for it.

G36 Monkey-no offense at all dude, i do rock

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:06pm
I could tell POWER TO THE BIG PEOPLE!!! (that looks kinda weird but im leavin it anyways)
Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
antman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:38pm

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:42pm
man, I wish I had the $$$ for it...
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:47pm
Links didn't work for me.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:54pm
links just quit working...
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:05pm
This should work

http://www.jocularfilms.com/tippman.mpg

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic