Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Howdy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5h00t n 5k00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Howdy
    Posted: 03 October 2005 at 4:23pm

Hey everyone. Just to let you know, I did search the forums for a little while... didn' find exactly what I needed... soooooo here I am. Is there anyone who can help me with tearing down my Pro/Lite? I recently inherited it from a buddy of mine who is headed to Iraq under the promise that I'd get it up and running again. Here is the problem in noob terms.

"Me shoot one time, it not recock... LMAO!" It also always sputters as if its running out of gas, no matter whos CO2 tank i'm using. The Tippmann main site doesn't even have manuals for the Pro/Lite anymore... so, I figured maybe one of you nice gents could help me out  Well, thanks in adavance, and sorry if this is in fact a double post.

This part got died.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 8:49pm

http://www.doropaintball.com/AB1038101EQuick/images/content/ DiagrameTippmannProLiteL.jpg

hey, I dont know if it will do you any good, but I had the exact same problem with my procarbine and what the problem was is that some gunk from excess oil and paint residue built up in the seer catch on the rear-bolt and the catch would just slip off of the rear bolt and sputter.  My solution to the problem was to take something rough and try and clean the catch to the best of my ability.  Even if you cleaned your gun regularly, it still builds up because for some reason the residue in my marker was clear, and since I didnt see it, I didnt go over it really well since it looked clean.  Hope this tid bit of info helps.

-Gerbil of Doom

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
5h00t n 5k00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5h00t n 5k00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 9:02pm
Hey, tanks man. That did the trick.  Saved me an expensive trip to the paintball shop , lol. Thanks again...
This part got died.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic