Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Front sight screw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GRRWingNut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRRWingNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front sight screw
    Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:49pm

Are you sure the washer didn't fall out of the other reciever half??  I have had that happen to me and didn't realize it until I put it back together.

....And yeah....Next time I will read the whole post before I reply and look like a moron....

maybe the Flatline barrel adaptor isn't seated properly, and it's causing enough of a gap that the screw won't grab. 

jj

Edited by GRRWingNut
A5RT Specops A5A2 kit
Soon a Flatline with UMS shroud, and Specops F.O.G. grip
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 4:50pm
I don't know what it could be, maybe a bad screw?

I'd just leave the front site off, you don't really need it to aim.
silverclownrs4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverclownrs4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 10:40am
OK , here goes, I have a A-5 with a e-grip, and flatline.  I was doing some preventive maintenace.  I removed the flatline and after I cleaned and oiled. I put the flatline back on.  Now the screw that holds in the front sight is not threading at all.  I cant figure it out. The screws that goes there is the same as the one below it. I inspected the screws and the threads look good. I tried to thread the screw from the opposite side to check the nut on the other end and it went in perfect.  Its like all of a sudden the screw is to small now.  I even tried the other screw below it and there was no issue.  Is there a safe way to remove the nut on the feed side of the marker.  I need help bad, this screw does not stay put.
kill "em all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic