Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion/ Goverment power debate.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:00pm
Like seriously, why do you guys even bother with larry?
darkSIDEofMOON View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Language/Disrespect 9/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkSIDEofMOON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by aGUYnamedLARRY aGUYnamedLARRY wrote:

There is only one right meaning of sex.
I hate to get all preachy but it was made for one thing and one thing only. 
Condoms were made by a man,  they weren't already there in the first place.   Pills are made by man,  they weren't already there in the first place. 
It's not right,  sex is for kids,  not to satisfy some whores.

it has been proven, he is running out of facts and now having to use language below standards. 

there is not "right" way for sex.  that is YOUR opinion.  me i like having sex.  my girlfriends have liked having sex.  we used protection and guess what, nothing happened and we enjoyed eachother.  these were not one night stands.  these were natual human interactions that happen everyday.

you know what man, don't post anymore.  you are really not understanding this at all.  you faith has blinded you to the point that you think sex can not be for pleasure.  it is sad and i feel sorry for your future wife when all she wants to do is orgasm and you don't have the ability because you think that it would be a sin to have sex for pleasure. 

pop quiz hot shot, what is the percentage of people in Italy using contraception?

o%

10%

50%

75%

i'll give you a hint,  it isn't 0-50%.  and isn't the Vatican in Italy?

btw my mom is not a whore. 

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:02pm
Because we were the kids in school that took the kid in the wheelchair's money

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkSIDEofMOON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Good job for the very long and worthless post. Shoot for quality not quanity.

huh?  i was answering a question larry posted.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:04pm
::Grabs knife stabs into eye::

Why do you compare some one elses Culture to ours?

EVERY State/Nation/Continent has diffrent Cultures, hell there is still slavery out there, and if some one screams "slave" in the States and is not talking about the Civil war or reperations then they seem like a Biggot.

Edited by Panda Man
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by darkSIDEofMOON darkSIDEofMOON wrote:

Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Good job for the very long and worthless post. Shoot for quality not quanity.

huh? i was answering a question larry posted.

Not to worry I dont think that was directed at you but larry, and if It was I will have you know I have enjoyed your posts and thank you for posting them so I didnt have to cover the info in your posts myself.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:11pm
^^^  Ditto.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkSIDEofMOON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:13pm
you guys have posted good stuff too.  some stuff i was going to say you already stated it.  i think our threesome is an attack he can't withstand...j/p...i don't know i haven't eaten...my mind is side tracking...where am i???

Edited by darkSIDEofMOON
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:16pm
You are in what I'd like to call... "internet" and in the internet, 12yr olds Run the show, and Intellegence is frowned upon.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

I can understand if a woman was raped. And was proven raped to then have the morning after pill. That would be the only cause of this. everyone here makes a good point of arguement.

ok sorry i have a problem with this post.. if someones already said this deal with it i dont feel like reading the next 6 pages to see if anyone replyed.

let me start by saying that i dont think abortion after the first trimester is right.

now with that said... so shes raped... presses charges.. it takes about a couple weeks to even find the guy who did it (using DNA) so hes custidey (sp) so now you still have to wait for a court case to prove she was raped? (she may or may not know shes pregnate at this point) i've been to court regarding children it took the court 6 weeks to even get the dang DNA results back. so now shes about 2 1/4 months into it. the case hasnt even started... and now the guy's atturney gets a couple of people off the jury for some reason... the point is she probley doesnt want that sick persons child, she should have to wait for a court to decide if she can have an abortion, she should make that call.

how did you change the topic title?

Edited by cadet_sergeant
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:45pm
I don't think our friend larry could handle the three stooges, let alone you 3
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

::Grabs knife stabs into eye::

Why do you compare some one elses Culture to ours?

EVERY State/Nation/Continent has diffrent Cultures, hell there is still
slavery out there, and if some one screams "slave" in the States and is
not talking about the Civil war or reperations then they seem like a
Biggot.

Someone has been listening to me!
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:29pm
Wow, a conversation about sex and I almost missed it. Anyways, it's awesome, and serves many healthy purposes. Yeah, the abortion topic has been pretty much nailed home by the forumers, so no use diving into that.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:32pm

I still want Larry to tell me which of these we should/could abort, or not:

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:34pm
I want to know why he can tell a woman he doesn't know anything about what she has to do.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I want to know why he can tell a woman he doesn't know anything about what she has to do.

God.. this is just so lame.

"ZOMG you dont know what Im going through!"

"Its just your period. Calm. Down. Take your meds."

That really iritates me. If i were to aply that to anything i wanted, good god, ide be justified in almost every one of my indevors.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:37pm
Yeah, we should never look into a person's life and think about their feelings. I mean, it's better to make full swooping decisions blindly.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:39pm
A persons feelings have no place in the law. It may sound cold but we dont legislate laws so everyone runs around feeling all warm and fuzzy all the time.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:41pm
They don't? A person's life, goals, and personal experiences have no place in the law? That's fine, so when sentencing people we should never look at their characters, I mean, they are all the same people. This is an issue in which there is such a variety of feelings that you can't possibly legislate it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:43pm
Of course i can. The government is not meant to coddle you and make sure everyone is happy and not a care in the world.

During sentencing, we look at character to determine if the person is truely a bad apple or just a screw up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic