Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A real propane idea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 10:14pm

Whenever the propane powered marker came out, the second thing that I thought (First being: Is this thing gonna explode!?) was that propane was going to be great for the mil sim players. I bet getting that many shots from a small tank that could be stored in part of the marker makes those mil sim guys excited.  Now all that looks funny is the hopper.

Note: Just for the record, I think mil sim markers look great, but I would never do that to my marker.  I'd much rather have performance over looks anyday.  You won't see me adding needless weight or spending extra money anytime soon, but I will admire the markers of those who do have the surplus cash to spend on them.

Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 11:30pm
There is no legitimacy whatsoever in complaining about the weight of any paintball marker, unless it's one of those engler ones inside a Browning machinegun shell. That's it, period. Anyone who complains about marker wight needs to get off the computer and hit the gym.

Performance is subjective. I consider 15bps to be a total and utter waste in comparions to, say, three or four or five bps. A prefer shot-to shot consistency and accuracy. A shoulder stock aids with accuracy, so it fits both bills- looks and function.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic