Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A trigger for two index fingers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cacowroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A trigger for two index fingers
    Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:03am
I play light gun arcades, and to shoot faster (cheating) I would use both of my index fingers to pull the trigger (a sliding trigger). Both of my hands are wrapped around the grip, and with an index finger on both sides of the trigger, I would pull the trigger with one finger and then as I let go I would pull the trigger with the other finger, and do that rapidly.

I would get carpal tunnel at the end of the session but at least everyone on the screen dies before they get a chance to shoot, and I get on top of the scoreboard every time.

I think they should have some trigger mechanism like this in paintball guns. But they should make the grips comfy for it, because otherwise you'll wear out your hand as I do.

Maybe this has already been done? I'm not sure...
My name is Geoduck.

Password: "dsvbgfnmmngbzvbgnhjkj"

Penis was here

tom was here
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:08am
i just kinda tried it out...it feels awkward
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Cacowroth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cacowroth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:09am
Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

i just kinda tried it out...it feels awkward
Yeah, the trigger would need to be a sliding one, not a swing. And the grip needs to be ergonomic. And gun weight distribution is another factor.
My name is Geoduck.

Password: "dsvbgfnmmngbzvbgnhjkj"

Penis was here

tom was here
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:11pm
yes thats the problem with that a light gun is a videogame too and paintball is a little heavier but maybe one of these days
vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 12:20pm
idk...it feels weird....it would definitaly take some getting used to...
novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
Stormcharger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:19pm
That's the problem with fantasy and reality, they're not always the same.  The balance of most paintball markers makes this tecnique impractical.  However if you can make it work, more power to you.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 2:07pm
cockers have used sliding triggers for over 10 years...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 6:10pm
and i was tempted to buy a 98 minicocker with slider and ans pneumatics for $110.
X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic