Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Owners Group Tourney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PenguinMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PenguinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Owners Group Tourney
    Posted: 28 August 2006 at 7:35pm
procarbinefreak - Nope, no restrictions, as long as it follows our rules (i.e. no full auto, ramping, etc).

As for being on the east coast, yes, it most likely will always be located somewhere on the east coast. There's a small chance it could end up a little more central in the future, but most likely never on the west coast.
Beware: The penguins attack at dawn...
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 11:49pm
Let me know if you get a team together

http://www.paintball-players.org/cgi-bin/playerprofile.cgi?P ID=9780
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 10:30pm
Will this event always be held on the east coast?

and

Are there any restrictions to mods that could be done to the gun... such as having a m98 retro-fitted with a matrix board?
TippmannEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:58pm
if you were a member of tippmannowners.com for 6 months you   will be able to play at the owners tourny
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PenguinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 11:38am
Yes, taken from the OGD Rules: http://www.ogpaintball.com/rules.php

1.3 Team Composition
1.31 All players must have been members of their respective online group for more than 6
months prior to the start of the OGD.
1.32 No team may have more than two players within a twenty-five (25) mile radius
1.33 No team shall have two players who have previously played together at a tournament,
except for previous OGDs or tournaments given exception by OGP.
1.34 No team will have any Professional (1.4) player on their roster.
1.35 No team will have more than one Amateur (1.5) player on their roster.
1.36 All team rosters are subject to the Captain’s Review Process. (1.10)
1.37 Any team found in violation of these rules is subject to immediate disqualification.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 11:42pm
Any player restrictions?
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PenguinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 12:58am
Just to update you guys...

The event will be held in Myrtle Beach (South Carolina), not Wilmington!

Registration is due by August 25th, and can be done either through the mail or online.

We'd love to see a Tippmann team there again this year!

Also, an updated site link is www.ogpaintball.com

Thanks,
Paul Valle
VP, Owners Group Paintball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:41pm
up
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Fubarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fubarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 4:04pm
Oh, there'd be no flameing, I meant a literal public flogging. Or in the very least they'd strap me to a post down range of the Project Redeye demo booth.

The best part of the OGD is that it doesn't really matter which team you play for. It's all about getting together with people you only know on-line, having a good time together, and playing some good paintball. This year I'm bringing a blender...and lots of margarita and daiquiri mix.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 3:00pm
Ahh

BEOG flame you I would I would well, it doesn't matter what I would do!

No, they shouldn't flame you they should respect your decision if you did jump ship and play on our team.
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Fubarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fubarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 6:14am
Well, there's a couple reasons I can't...

First I'm between tippmanns right now, though a friend of mine has a couple I might trade for.

Second, I'd never be able to stick with the A5, 98, custom pro only rule. I'm the kind of guy who would pull out a Pro-lite or SL-68 II for the heck of it. In the BEOG vs Matrix owners game I used a Golden Eagle (BE's first full production semi, back when they were a Canadian company) that is probably older than a lot of the forum members here.

Big, heavy, slow, heavy, hard trigger pull (I had to soak my hand in ice after the game), heavy, long, did I mention how heavy this sucker is? And back bottle setups work great for keeping your elbow in, though with a right hand feed the hopper sticks way out.

And third, since I am an Admin for the BEOG they'd probably have me publicly flogged if I jumped ship

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:37pm
Dude play for our team this year...
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 4:00am
you're in wisconsin?... wanna give me a ride out there... if i get a tippmann 
Fubarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fubarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 1:47am
I attended last years Owners Group tournament and it was the most enjoyable tournament I've ever entered. I was on team Brass Eagle Owners and used my modified Avenger for most of the tournament (e-grip, mini morlock, scariest Avenger you've ever seen). If you look at the write up on Warpig from last year I'm pictured in the title.
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/iao/2005_og/

We won sportsmanship award, which was 5 brand new Vikings last year. They haven't anounced prizes yet for this year, but traditionally the sportsmanship award is the best prize, which means cheating and bad attitudes are almost non-existant. (and for you 21+ players, the bar bill is usually higher than the paint bill)

I can only afford to travel to one national tournament a year and the OGD is deffinatly the one I'm traveling to again this year. And I'm in Wisconsin too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 1:47am
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 4:37pm
i'd be there in a second... but i'm in wisconsin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 1:51am
UPDATED, where do you live bro
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 1:12am
id go but i dont live n e where close

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 10:56pm
a month later and no one else!
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 4:10pm
of course semi auto
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic