Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLIZZARD BALL!! 3-man- $3000 in prizes!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvilEmpire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLIZZARD BALL!! 3-man- $3000 in prizes!
    Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:39pm

Blizzard Ball 2006
3-MAN MARCH 4th
McElroy Auditorium-Waterloo, IA
ENTRY $150 per team ($175 after February 25th)
Paint $50 a case
$3000 in prizes for 1st - 4th!!!!

Questions email juju@kwpaintball.com
CALL 1-319-833-0259

FIRST 32 Paid teams get in

Tournament will be 3-man promised 7 games for each team all PSP rules will be enforced. PSP ramping will be allowed!

Any questions please feel free to call or email us and we’ll see you there. Prize amounts are as the following:

1st- $1500 in prizes
2nd- $800 in prizes
3rd- $400 in prizes
4th- $150 in prizes

EvilEmpire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvilEmpire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 11:06am

Up      www.kwpaintball.com for more information

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvilEmpire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:32pm
1st-$1500 in stuff, more than likely 3 guns like timmys or Nemesis
2nd-$900 in stuff, 3 VLocity Loaders, 3 VForce Profiler Masks, 3 Extra Lenses, 3 Empire Rouge Packs, 3 Evil Shirts and some other small items
3rd-$600 in stuff, 3 Pure Energy Steel Tanks 3 Halo Loaders
4th-$300 in stuff, 3 Empire Bags and other items

So if you do the math it comes out to arround $3300 in stuff and hopefully National will kick in some other items. The format of style is going to be PSP best two out of three. You will play a team best two out of three so your looking at getting at least 12-14 games in. We will use PSP mode for shooting as well. We need to get at least 16 teams to hold the event which I don't seeing being a problem since we have 8 paid as of now. I will post team lists on the first post and who all needs to pay.

We will allow teams to walk the field Friday night also we will have a layout premade up on the internet just like the PSP does on what the field will look like.

Hotel discount will be available when I get a deal finalized and will post a list of places to stay. Any questions let me know and more will be posted on www.kwpaintball.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvilEmpire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2006 at 9:59pm

ok here's what the fields will look like. I re-did them so that they are as close to scale with the playing surface as possible. remember that these are not 100% permanent, once we set it up friday and play on it we might tweak the lines a little. but nothing should change too drastically, if we decide to change anything at all.

Reminder Only 10 days left!:

Sign your team up as soon as possible! Payment isn't due until Friday Night, but at least make sure that your team is signed up, so we can get a head count.

Edited by EvilEmpire - 22 February 2006 at 10:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic