Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinking of starting a paintball field??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thinking of starting a paintball field??
    Posted: 04 January 2006 at 11:49pm

a friend of mine has a pretty nice section of woods behind his place that we were talking about getting some people to play.  we started thinking that we could run a add in the local, free paper for our area about looking for players.  I was thinking that we would get the tanks and charge people 5 a day to refill and the bring there own balls.  that should cover a tank refill shouldnt it?  we thought that if it got good enough, enough players, we could maybe make it into a weekend thing for extra cash.

if we got to the point of charging a fee to play, other than for refills, do you charge for the day, or by the game?  what is a good price for both refills and event?

he also has an area that would make a nice speed ball section. 

what info can you guys give to help make this fun and maybe, maybe profitable??  i know keeping the players happy and offering something interesting, different will be the key right?

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 12:18am
in the words of Doc Nickel "If you really, really like to play paintball, don't open your own field"
X
rhino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 6:38am

well i guess we werent all that interested in opening a field, maybe just finding a group that would get together to play

TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 11:25am
i want to start a scenario paintball place in like an abandoned school or warehouse and have ppl play hosties and bomb defusals and stuff like that...woods are fun but scenario is awesome to me...
A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by rhino1 rhino1 wrote:

well i guess we werent all that interested in opening a field, maybe just finding a group that would get together to play

Well, look for that group, start discussing what is needed and play Outlaw Ball.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic