Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barrel Adapter New one?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrel Adapter New one?
    Posted: 18 January 2006 at 7:58pm

Hello,

I was on another Paintball forum in a Tippmann section, I heard something about new Barrel Adapters Tippmann is giving out to people, something with  having a oring or something in them instead?  

I can't remember what it is suppose to do but I was curious is this something other people have gotten?

Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 3:47pm
Some of the barrel adapters were coming loose because they weren't snug enough.
A5Gunner24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 3:01pm
Mine has twice in game came out, once when I was shooting fast, and just two weeks ago when the guy shot my barrel.  I probably should call and get that then.

Edited by A5Gunner24 - 20 January 2006 at 3:01pm
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:26pm
Also make sure the screw that is underneath it is tightened because that also holds it in place.

If you don't know which screw I'm talking about, it's the onw that is below the screw that holds the front sight in place.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic