Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NJ Nam! "The Fall Of Saigon" (June 10 & 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Uncle Grunty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Grunty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 8:47pm

I too would like to play with him. I have read of his many exploits.

Pull mah finga!
Joeylovepuppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeylovepuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 7:55pm
Pistol Pete, can I play with you????
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 4:02pm

Woah.

I'm all done with Student teaching by then, and should have a nice wad of cash from my refund check left......

I'll talk to my crew and see if they want to get down there. I'd love to make it. It's not really all that far from me, and even closer to my girlfriends if I need to make the trip a two-stager.

?

mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 11:54pm
Sweet,those prices are much better than skirmish and the place is closer. My gun seemed to like X-ball last time I used it so I'm glad they picked it. Still havin money problems but I'll do my best to make it.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 8:23pm
im hoping thats atleast x-ball gold or silver since bronze goes for about 1/2 that.

i will have to see, senerios arnt really my thing but what the heck ill take a red ion out through the woods to shoot shorty
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

This just might be my scenario game of the year. What are prices like? I've gotta get myself some black pajamas.
Cut-n-paste of the Costs:

GAME TIME: Noon Saturday until 2pm Sunday

REGISTRATION FEES:
"Early Bird" registration -$45
(postmarked on or before April 29th)
Regular Pre registration -$50
(postmarked on or before May.27th)
Walk-on admission -$60
(after the above deadlines)

ASSOCIATED FEES:
Paintballs: (Event paint only)
X-Ball
2000 rounds (case) -$60
1000 rounds (half-case) -$35
Air Fills:
$10 for unlimited air

Rental Equipment:
$15 includes
-Mask
-Tippmann98 Semi-automatic marker
-Barrel plug (for safety)
-Hopper
-CO2 tank
-Camping free

The DraXXus X-ball paint I can almost guarantee will be fresh as can be... as NPS is just a few minutes from the field and is providing it.

I was told by those who attended an event in Sept, that this field has water/ice, air stations and paint available at each side's Dead Zone, adjacent to their HQ... so no need to trek off the field to rehydrate, rest and fill your pods and tank.

Black PJs not necessary... but feel free to dress the part.

I'll be wearing newly acquired MARPATs myself

Would be great if you could make it. Always nice to meet forumers.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 3:40pm
This just might be my scenario game of the year. What are prices like? I've gotta get myself some black pajamas.

Edited by rednekk98 - 29 January 2006 at 3:40pm
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:30pm
The helicopters will insert players... but as far as I know, only a select few, and only at the beginning of the game. For the sake of safety and insurance... I wouldn't think it would be possible to use it for regular insertions throughout the game, even if they wanted to.

While it may not get the umpty-thousand players Skirmish might... it's looking to be quite a sizable game thus far! Should you decide to attend, OMHW is slated on the VC side.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:27am
Nah, I go to the one at skirmish since I'm in NJ. I'd like to head out to Oklahoma one year though. Now that I'm old enough to get myself there I just need to get the money but until then I'll be hitting skirmish for my D-day fix. If the field hosting NJ Nam gets popular enough I may just go there every year instead of skirmish. You think they'll actually have a helicopter flying players around like they say in the description up there or is that just to lure people in?

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 12:45pm
If you're referring to Oklahoma D-Day, might as well ask your god for a clone. The two events overlap.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 1:46am
If there is a god, he'll help me get a job so I can make it to this and dday this year. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun, hopefully I'll be attending.

PistolPete View Drop Down
Free Pete Now ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PistolPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 8:39am
NJ NAM 06.....................

NJ Nam!

“The Fall of Saigon"

June 10th & 11th

26 hr Scenario

( w/1 day play available!)

Most Exciting Scenario Ever!

The Pyro Paintball Family would like to invite you to help us make "NJ Nam- The Fall of Saigon" the best scenario NJ has ever seen! June 10th & 11th Pyro will be pulling out all the stops, to give scenario players the time of their life with special effects & customer service like they have never seen!

Scenario

During the "Tet Offensive" the VC have pushed the Americans almost out of Vietnam & have tried to strike a blow to the American military confidence. Although they have pushed their way into & control Saigon, the VC are expecting no reinforcements from the North Vietnamese army anytime soon, they are busy regrouping & building their strength in the North for a final blow! The Americans will have their work cut out for them & will have to fight for every inch of real estate. The VC have dug in & will have the field advantage. Smoke & Fog will cloud the American advance, while land mines & booby traps will slow it. The American Tanks will also be a force, but will have to contend with the VC's tank traps & tunnels. The Americans do however control the air & will be inserting Green Beret, special forces behind enemy lines with an actual military helicopter!

Strategy will be a big part of this game!

The American General "Westmoreland" & the Americans will have to form an attack plan to not only take back Saigon, but to push the communists out of Viet Nam all together. The Americans must also be able to distinguish the VC from the friendly civilians who have valuable intel information for them. Killing the civilians would be crippling to the American cause! The Northern Vietnamese General "Kuip" & the Viet Cong, must figure out a strategy to fight the American war machine & slow their advance until they gather enough strength to push the Americans out once & for all! This Scenario will have something for everyone. Whether you like to run & gun or creep & crawl, there will be a way to help your team achieve victory!

PistolPete
OMHW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic