Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann C3 problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5MG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann C3 problem
    Posted: 04 February 2006 at 1:20pm
i just got my c3 two days ago and gassed it up for the first time and fired about 15 shots but the velocity was all crazy so i decided to adjust the regulator (bad idea) like it says in the manual, so i turned it out all the way clockwise then 1/2 turn counterclockwise and tryed to fire it several times and it didnt ignite (i repeated this process about 5-10 more times and still nothing) then i tryed turning the reg in counterclockwise just about all the way then turn it back out all the way out clockwise and then a 1/2 counterclockwise turn and it fired finally so i turn it another 1/2 counterclockwise and it stopped firing and ive been trying get it right for like 20 minutes but i still cant get it to shoot at all.  so if someone could help me that would be great.
Tippmann A-5
Modified HkG3 stock
Swatforce red dot
Flatline
Tasco sight mount
ACI 4 stage
Tac cap
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 7:52pm
Be more conservative in the movement of the adjustment. When you finally get in to the proper range for it to fire again, leave it and just run it there for a few dozen shots. Then move the adjustment only about 1/8 turn at a time.
cardboardninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardboardninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:27pm

My c3 fired before but now it will not fire at all. I have tried adjusting the regulator more than once but i can not seem to get it to fire. This gun is new as well as the propane tank so i dont know what to do. I guess I will have to take it apart to see if somthing is astray, or can anyone offer me some advice?

C3 serial 001358
A-5 Stealth(flatline, stock, remote}
a5king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:23pm
A-5MG You should just return it and stick with the A-5.

Edited by a5king - 12 April 2006 at 10:23pm
shut up..or i'll blast ur a$$....

RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:57am
pumps are honourable and fun :)
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by RavenGuard RavenGuard wrote:

Save your breath. Trying to explain honor, or not needing to shoot 50 bps to kids nowdays is like talking to a wall.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by RavenGuard RavenGuard wrote:

Save your breath. Trying to explain honor, or not needing to shoot 50 bps to kids nowdays is like talking to a wall.

Looks like somone got bunkered recently...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic