Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Operation Overlord---Winston Salem, NC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operation Overlord---Winston Salem, NC
    Posted: 01 March 2006 at 1:36am
OPERATION OVERLORD   Presented by Xtremist Paintball in Winston-Salem, NC

http://groups.msn.com/XtremistPaintball/dday.msnw

14 hour scenario event on May 28th, begining at 0400 hrs. The park will be open May 27th at 1100 for everyone to set up camp. $20 pre registration, and Xremist has some the best paint prices around!

This is shapping up to be one of the best events Xtremist has ever had and possibly the largest. This is going to be a great event!!!
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
broadsword149 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broadsword149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 6:32pm
yo Halo if your not on a team you should come role with my team www.shatteredangelspaintball.com if you are on one still come hang with us were goin to it
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:46am
Sounds good. If I make (work schedule depending) I will playing with Gray ODA. But I will deffinetly look you guys up. Thanks for the invite.

This is looking like it is going to get a lot of participants.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
onef457z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onef457z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:23am
Funny how i could never find good games, or even a good pb store when i lived in W-S.  As soon as I graduated from Mt. Tabor in 2003 and left the state for school, it seems to have picked up.  I have been able to visit Xtremist, pretty cool store.  Wish I could be there.... 12 hours away now...
Custom Paintjob, Polished Internals, Pen Spring, Cyclone Feed, Richochet Hopper, X-Chamber, Promark Trigger, Dye Sticky3s, Stainless Bolts, RocketCock, DOP Drop Forward, 14" Whisper Barrel
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 3:36am
Heck there even another paintball store less than five to ten minutes away from his field in a shopping center. Only been there once, and it is not Scenario friendly (friendly enough just not geared toward the woods).

But sounds like my luck. Move cities/states and they build paintball fields and stores all over the place afer I leave.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic