Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West Point Big Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: West Point Big Game
    Posted: 03 March 2006 at 5:30pm

Who: Ballers in the North East
What: West Point Big Game 2006
When: April 22-April 23 2006 (2-dayer)
Where: West Point, New York (The United States Military Academy)
Why: TO PLAY SOME PAINTBALL!!!!
How: Aim... Pull trigger... Release.... and Repeat...

The West Point big game is coming up this April.  The concept for this game will be Vietnam.  Come out and have a good time with the best.  You can check us out at:

www.armypaintball.com

Hope to see you 

Feel free to ask any questions of me.

Edited by MassDriver - 03 March 2006 at 5:33pm
My Gun:

Angel 4 Fly
Halo B
68/4500 DynaFlow
Dye Ultralite
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:51am

The only question I have is how on earth they can justify asking $55-60 bucks for registration and $62 for a case of paint on top of that, plus food and what it would cost me to get there in the first place.  

I'm seriously considering not going this year....I don't feel like being scalped.

I understand that playing paintball costs money, but $100+ for a game like this is verging closely on ludicrous.

I was planning on fielding a team of 10, but when I crunched the numbers, 8 dropped out.

?

KALIS-PIMENTA View Drop Down
Strike 2 for inflammatory posting 3/3/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KALIS-PIMENTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:40am

Almost all the scenario games now run around those prices

mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:54pm
I probably won't be going this year either for financial reasons. Even if I had the money for it, I probably would decide against it in favor of that NJ Nam game over the summer. I went to the last 2 spring games at West Point and I enjoyed them but there were still some issues with the game that need to be worked on and, if I'm not mistaken, a lot of people have given up on these guys and stopped going to their games. I'm not sure why they upped the prices but it had better be to pay for some seriously cool stuff, otherwise they're just asking for crappy attendance. Whoever goes, post your thoughts when you get back for the rest of us who couldn't make it.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:17pm

Its official, my team and I are NOT making it this year.

We wanted to, but I think I'll keep some of my money for a little while longer.

Gas, food, paint and regstration would be enough to force me to take a loan from the bank.

We're opting for a nice quiet rec game in the hills of upstate NY. If anyone's in the area, let me know.

?

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:21pm
how far up? my limits are a little past west point, i live on the island, but my dad works up in rockland, about 20 minutes from west point, depending on how far up and when, mabye
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:39am

Bad news GI JOES SON, I'm exactly 2 hours North of West Point.

If its doable for you, let me know, we'll factor you in.

?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic